The Hacker Project - a free online game

April 23, 2024, 03:26:49 PM
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Down with the mega-corporations!
Pages: 1 [2]
Print
Author Topic: Found another stealthed update  (Read 8926 times)
virus man

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15 on: May 08, 2009, 12:27:17 PM »

Latest update to this is the inability to go over the NPC's BW anymore.  There was no announcement of this latest change.

It was here in the Factions Project list:
http://www.hacker-project.com/forum/index.php?topic=1275.0

"- secret servers bandwidth will behave like a player server. Bandwidth will no longer be overloaded for secret servers. Public servers will still be able to be overloaded in bandwidth to support as many downloads."

Ok if you want to bring back more R1 SGP tactics that is fine with me ;)

SGP is opening their forums for all.  From now on all Tutorials and Help files that SGP releases will be available there.

SGP's Forums.

New World Order
Ginjitsu

View Profile Email
« Reply #16 on: May 08, 2009, 12:29:28 PM »

Latest update to this is the inability to go over the NPC's BW anymore.  There was no announcement of this latest change.

It was here in the Factions Project list:
http://www.hacker-project.com/forum/index.php?topic=1275.0

"- secret servers bandwidth will behave like a player server. Bandwidth will no longer be overloaded for secret servers. Public servers will still be able to be overloaded in bandwidth to support as many downloads."

He doesn't care about that.....He only cares about ending round 2 before the updates are completed.     bodyguard
Eledran

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 08, 2009, 02:28:19 PM »

He doesn't care about that.....He only cares about ending round 2 before the updates are completed.     bodyguard

I do not worry about that. i think players are clever engough to create their own tactics and that groups as SGP will be able to legaly "exploit" the new features (that means taking knowledge of the new game engine and planning the most efficiently way to use them).
Pages: 1 [2]
Print
Jump to: