The Hacker Project - a free online game

March 29, 2024, 02:15:07 AM
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Down with the mega-corporations!
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Next Button  (Read 2915 times)
BobbyBob

I will eat you o_o"!

Scrixx123@hotmail.com ekam94 pet_shop123@yahoo.com
View Profile
« on: July 02, 2008, 12:52:55 AM »

For viewing logs could you add a "first, previous, next" buttons on the bottom of the logs? It would make tracking someone down much easier rather than scrolling down and then back up to click next.

I know i sound lazy but it wouldn't hurt to put 3 little buttons on the bottom  2 21

Hiya! I'm a friendly person, and I like to make new friends :]. I'm very helpful and kind, I keep searching for people who would be there for me and talk to me, and in return I will always be there for them. Let me know if you need anything and I will see what i can do.
virus man

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2008, 01:00:04 AM »

/signed

Also if you could increase the number of entries per page or at least make that customizable.  could do it with the missions page as well.

SGP is opening their forums for all.  From now on all Tutorials and Help files that SGP releases will be available there.

SGP's Forums.

New World Order
BobbyBob

I will eat you o_o"!

Scrixx123@hotmail.com ekam94 pet_shop123@yahoo.com
View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2008, 01:15:14 AM »

/signed

Also if you could increase the number of entries per page or at least make that customizable.  could do it with the missions page as well.

Mhm yeah, since 20 seems pretty small you can make it customizable or at least increase it a bit  5

Hiya! I'm a friendly person, and I like to make new friends :]. I'm very helpful and kind, I keep searching for people who would be there for me and talk to me, and in return I will always be there for them. Let me know if you need anything and I will see what i can do.
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to: