The Hacker Project - a free online game

March 29, 2024, 02:42:08 AM
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

"Subverting tyranny is the highest duty."
Pages: 1 2 [3]
Print
Author Topic: New Software: Cash Cow Virus  (Read 13847 times)
Eledran

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: May 08, 2009, 03:05:31 PM »

I await 0.1 LOG UNDELETERS show up again at TL repositories at R3 21 21 shifty shifty

And that any other 0.1 software disappears from TL repositories. 12

BTW, I think public servers should not have /root/OS/os.sock related missions. They should be static, or setting limits like no more that 50% missions to each mega-corp around it at the same time aviable, taking the default rounding (it sounds too bad to me, I guess google translation is wrong), so for the 5 TL repositories there should be only 2 active (5*50%=2.5 => Rounding_default(2.5)=2)

Edit:

Thank you for at least giving us a chance to see what this baby can do...now the one question I have is where do I find this baby???

Try hacking emi's servers. I guess he has got copies of many of the soft aviable ingame ;)
« Last Edit: May 08, 2009, 03:07:58 PM by Eledran » Logged
Triadian
Select Member

Guilty as charged

View Profile Email
« Reply #31 on: May 08, 2009, 09:19:01 PM »

I await 0.1 LOG UNDELETERS show up again at TL repositories at R3 21 21 shifty shifty

BTW, I think public servers should not have /root/OS/os.sock related missions. They should be static, or setting limits like no more that 50% missions to each mega-corp around it at the same time aviable, taking the default rounding (it sounds too bad to me, I guess google translation is wrong), so for the 5 TL repositories there should be only 2 active (5*50%=2.5 => Rounding_default(2.5)=2)

Edit:

Thank you for at least giving us a chance to see what this baby can do...now the one question I have is where do I find this baby???

Try hacking emi's servers. I guess he has got copies of many of the soft aviable ingame ;)

you could try but the server in question isnt on the live site.

Eledran

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 09, 2009, 07:39:27 AM »

Edit:

you could try but the server in question isnt on the live site.

So...

98     e (#1)     1         2.269.821

Emi has not got any server ingame? :S
Pages: 1 2 [3]
Print
Jump to: