The Hacker Project - a free online game

April 25, 2024, 07:20:58 PM
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

"Trust your technolust!"
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Mission Frequency Increase  (Read 2780 times)
DamascuS

準備戰爭

View Profile
« on: May 15, 2009, 09:37:40 PM »

I propose an increase in the limits to secret server missions, not sure about normal ones, but the number of faction missions available is just outrageous.

Currently available are three (3) S&D missions, and one (1!!!!!) recover codes missions, now since there are only around 16 (so far i've been unable to find more) secret servers in the open, and so many people playing (including new players) we need more of them to appear, or for them to generate more often, ive just ran through all the faction servers i have, did all the short deletion missions and the faction recover codes missions, and nothing appeared again for nearly (or could have been over) 1 hour.

I think the numbers should be increased slightly, say to about 4-5 S&D missions, doesn't need much tweaking as not many people can run decryptors at the beginning, and either the same amount, or 3-4 recover codes missions, that would spread out the gain a little more for the newbies 19

Eledran

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2009, 06:30:02 AM »

/signed.
Eledran

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2009, 10:55:37 AM »

I propose an increase in the limits to secret server missions, not sure about normal ones, but the number of faction missions available is just outrageous.

Currently available are three (3) S&D missions, and one (1!!!!!) recover codes missions, now since there are only around 16 (so far i've been unable to find more) secret servers in the open, and so many people playing (including new players) we need more of them to appear, or for them to generate more often, ive just ran through all the faction servers i have, did all the short deletion missions and the faction recover codes missions, and nothing appeared again for nearly (or could have been over) 1 hour.

I think the numbers should be increased slightly, say to about 4-5 S&D missions, doesn't need much tweaking as not many people can run decryptors at the beginning, and either the same amount, or 3-4 recover codes missions, that would spread out the gain a little more for the newbies 19

Recover missions stealhly increased to 2-3. I am not sure as I did the other one aviable in the same hour
siremi
Administrator

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2009, 02:51:39 PM »

I'm monitoring the progress. Delete missions should be 10 / server, Recover Codes 2 / server, Search & Destroy 3 / server now.

DamascuS

準備戰爭

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2009, 07:12:13 PM »

Nicely done, thought i was double for a moment there laugh

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to: