The Hacker Project - a free online game

April 24, 2024, 12:54:53 AM
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

"Being legal doesn't make it right."
Pages: 1 [2] 3
Print
Author Topic: SGP's Statement of Intent  (Read 19328 times)
virus man

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15 on: May 18, 2009, 12:28:28 AM »

All members, with the exception of me, will deny any affiliation with SGP.

Dang, you broke another of your statements 1
Right now I can name 6 of your members ...

Well that wasn't due to me but due to the fact that Titam decided to ignore the part in the Group discussion about making the Group tag user set.

OP has been updated to reflect recent changes in game play to which it was stated we would test thoroughly in the second paragraph.
« Last Edit: May 18, 2009, 12:33:36 AM by virus man » Logged

SGP is opening their forums for all.  From now on all Tutorials and Help files that SGP releases will be available there.

SGP's Forums.

New World Order
DamascuS

準備戰爭

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 18, 2009, 02:16:38 AM »

how is that a difference of opinion?

What do you want? a wikipedia quote?

Tough luck, this will have to do:

Difference Of Opinion:
You think you're smart...the rest of us don't.

laugh

Triadian
Select Member

Guilty as charged

View Profile Email
« Reply #17 on: May 18, 2009, 02:39:30 AM »

Difference Of Opinion:

laugh

MMmm am i included in "rest" ? if so then your definition is wrong also.

as i think he is smart.
virus man

View Profile WWW
« Reply #18 on: May 18, 2009, 02:47:23 AM »

As my daddy always said "Son, opinions are like a$$holes.  Some just stink more than others."

SGP is opening their forums for all.  From now on all Tutorials and Help files that SGP releases will be available there.

SGP's Forums.

New World Order
gs 059

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 18, 2009, 02:52:49 AM »

I am taking dama's statement as an example rathe than actual thoughts.
I know what a difference of opinion is. have you seen the video (more of just audio) about the person who is calling about his phone bill and they do not know the difference between .002 dollors and .002 cents. no it is not a diference of opinions, it is difference in amounts of money in that case...

ivandrago
« Reply #20 on: May 18, 2009, 03:17:51 AM »

"Son, opinions are like a$$holes.  Some just stink more than others."

13  13 you americans can be very funny  13 13
DamascuS

準備戰爭

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 18, 2009, 03:48:28 AM »

Difference Of Opinion:

laugh

MMmm am i included in "rest" ? if so then your definition is wrong also.

as i think he is smart.
And you are obviously not.

Since this was a discussion about SGP, and since my exact words were "rest of us", just how do you figure you would be included in that.

virus man

View Profile WWW
« Reply #22 on: May 19, 2009, 09:23:08 PM »

so the statement
SGP has been recreated.  SGP membership is considered classified and will not be given out.  All members, with the exception of me, will deny any affiliation with SGP.

is not really a statement? they way I see it, displaying that you are part of sgp is the same thing as telling people you are affiliated with it.

also, hj, I think you should look at the HOF before making more posts like that...

Well I have thought long and hard on this matter and am going to come forth with something.

SGP was around in R2.  It was broken down into cells to allow me to find the leaks from R1.  Those leaks were found and obliterated.

SGP facilitated Revelations in R1 and R2.   All those servers hosting Revelations that were against me were actually all owned by SGP members.
In R1 SGP has a split as to if it should be pro-rev or pro-faith.  We agreed we would not screw with each other but only those who were pro-faith had access to the pro-faith forums.

That being said....   SGP has always been the number 1 group.  There have been some players who were exceptional with their planning and end of round play but all in all as a group SGP has the most in the HoF out of any group who stated their existance.

And the software from the R1 HoF was all SGP software.  R2 I am not sure who researched it even though it was quickly acquired by lots.

Why am I coming forth with this?  Because I have decided that from here on out SGP will disclose all end of round actions used during that round.  This will help SGP become better at the game as well as help out others.  However since my memory sucks, dam prescription drugs, I don't have everything documented but have made references to several R1 strats throughout the forums.

SGP's Forums.

New World Order
gs 059

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 19, 2009, 09:30:32 PM »

are you going to post wich members were in sgp and in the HoF at the end of each round too?

::edid:: like for the previous two rounds...
« Last Edit: May 19, 2009, 09:53:34 PM by gs 059 » Logged

virus man

View Profile WWW
« Reply #24 on: May 19, 2009, 09:35:29 PM »

are you going to post wich members were in sgp and in the HoF at the end of each round too?

Well from here on out I won't have to since Titam is forcing the group affiliation tag.

SGP's Forums.

New World Order
jager

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #25 on: May 20, 2009, 09:20:52 AM »

SGP facilitated Revelations in R1 and R2.   All those servers hosting Revelations that were against me were actually all owned by SGP members.

Hehe ... hihi ... hoho ... Are you sure? So I was in SGP? And Ginjitsu? And Triadian? And ...

That being said....   SGP has always been the number 1 group.  There have been some players who were exceptional with their planning and end of round play but all in all as a group SGP has the most in the HoF out of any group who stated their existance.

Mwahahahahaahahahahahaahaha, you are funny, virus man, really funny ... Number 1 in what? Boasting?

If that statement is true, how come only two of HoF are now listed as in SGP? Oh - I forgot - you are hiding ... I was in SI, true, but after they broke apart, I never looked for a new group. But I do have information. That is my purpose in this game - gathering information. And I must tell you - you sure are full of 'stierpoep'!
virus man

View Profile WWW
« Reply #26 on: May 20, 2009, 04:28:25 PM »

Hehe ... hihi ... hoho ... Are you sure? So I was in SGP? And Ginjitsu? And Triadian? And ...

Mwahahahahaahahahahahaahaha, you are funny, virus man, really funny ... Number 1 in what? Boasting?

If that statement is true, how come only two of HoF are now listed as in SGP? Oh - I forgot - you are hiding ... I was in SI, true, but after they broke apart, I never looked for a new group. But I do have information. That is my purpose in this game - gathering information. And I must tell you - you sure are full of 'stierpoep'!

Then you know that SI was connected to SGP.  Anything else?

SGP's Forums.

New World Order
jager

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #27 on: May 20, 2009, 04:56:13 PM »

Really? In what way?
What's your point? Even if that would be true, as you said it - 'WAS'. And if one member was before associated with SGP and was then in SI, that does not mean he's yours forever 1
« Last Edit: May 20, 2009, 04:57:54 PM by jager » Logged
virus man

View Profile WWW
« Reply #28 on: May 20, 2009, 05:12:46 PM »

Really? In what way?
What's your point? Even if that would be true, as you said it - 'WAS'. And if one member was before associated with SGP and was then in SI, that does not mean he's yours forever 1

Perhaps you should talk to HJ about SI and where SI got it's software before you make yourself into more of a fool and lose any more respect.

SGP's Forums.

New World Order
Hatejacket (iPhone)

View Profile Email
« Reply #29 on: May 20, 2009, 05:23:45 PM »

I certainly wouldn't say all of the SI software came from SGP but some of it did. Regardless, I stick by my earlier comment.

Cheers.

HJ - former leader of SI (fell apart due to my unplanned hiatus from the game), Former leader of ARC (fell apart to relieve any tension between myself and Ebolla), Former Executive Officer and 2nd generation SGP Member.

SGP will always be my home. And I'm not even in the group this round ;)

I am using this account because my main s/n has characters I can't use on my iPhone. Emi fix it pls!
Pages: 1 [2] 3
Print
Jump to: