The Hacker Project - a free online game

April 23, 2024, 08:54:55 AM
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

"Trust your technolust!"
Pages: 1 2 [3]
Print
Author Topic: SGP's Statement of Intent  (Read 19326 times)
DamascuS

準備戰爭

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: May 20, 2009, 07:17:02 PM »

I will keep this simple.

Mwahahahahaahahahahahaahaha, you are funny, virus man, really funny ... Number 1 in what? Boasting?

SGP   Six Guns Productions   6   6   7,377,104
AiR   Art is Resistance   6   6   2,590,322
Linux   Linux   6   6   1,960,312
OS   Operation Swordfish   2   6   1,347,629
GoS   Guys of Sarcasm   2   6   716,005
CRSHK   CrossHack   2   6   639,229
OG   Original Gangsters   1   6   287,627
HP   Hacker Project Admin   1   1   9,159
D-T   Dark-Team Group   1   6   6,635

I Think that list says it all laugh

how come only two of HoF are now listed as in SGP? Oh - I forgot - you are hiding ...   
Members come...members go...truth is, you will never know anything that we don't want you to.

And I must tell you - you sure are full of 'stierpoep'!
Actions speak louder than words my little friend, so why dont you put your money where your mouth is and fall like the rest. laugh

gs 059

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: May 21, 2009, 12:40:33 AM »

and out of all the things you have said, I really do not understand what you are talking about when you say to put your money where your mouth is...
although I do wonder, what happened to you between the time that I met you and now?

DamascuS

準備戰爭

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 21, 2009, 02:02:45 AM »

and out of all the things you have said, I really do not understand what you are talking about when you say to put your money where your mouth is...
although I do wonder, what happened to you between the time that I met you and now?
Basically i am fed up, to the point of exhaustion, of people like that who are consistently trying to demoralise others, for whatever reason. I do know someone on here who left for a time because of the constant abuse etc he was receiving from individuals.

It's happened once before...remember when Gin put up his public repo and posted it on the forums, in flew the abuse, not necessarily all at him, but still...unneeded, and now, just because we have set some goals, and decided to be public about it with this statement...abuse again!

We are all human here, so why do half these people act like they are above god?

Anyway, he's just trying to find another reason to whine at SGP, we're used to it laugh

I do apologise if i come off a little harsh sometimes, but i only say what needs to be said, and i will always try and have the last word lol.

Other that that, gs, i havn't changed at all mate, im still me, just got a lot going on in RL at the moment and sometimes a little of it will spill over here when im typing, and for that i am sorry.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2009, 02:06:44 AM by DamascuS » Logged

gs 059

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: May 21, 2009, 02:08:36 AM »

that is becuase it is the internet here...

also, I would like to know who in the hof was in sgp, I really want to know mostly because I can only count 1-5 of them that have been in it..

Seb

I never sleep.

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: May 21, 2009, 10:31:30 PM »

gs 059

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: May 21, 2009, 11:33:14 PM »

^^ exactly..

Donn

View Profile Email
« Reply #36 on: May 22, 2009, 02:27:59 AM »

Well I have thought long and hard on this matter and am going to come forth with something.

SGP was around in R2.  It was broken down into cells to allow me to find the leaks from R1.  Those leaks were found and obliterated.

SGP facilitated Revelations in R1 and R2.   All those servers hosting Revelations that were against me were actually all owned by SGP members.
In R1 SGP has a split as to if it should be pro-rev or pro-faith.  We agreed we would not screw with each other but only those who were pro-faith had access to the pro-faith forums.

That being said....   SGP has always been the number 1 group.  There have been some players who were exceptional with their planning and end of round play but all in all as a group SGP has the most in the HoF out of any group who stated their existance.

And the software from the R1 HoF was all SGP software.  R2 I am not sure who researched it even though it was quickly acquired by lots.

Why am I coming forth with this?  Because I have decided that from here on out SGP will disclose all end of round actions used during that round.  This will help SGP become better at the game as well as help out others.  However since my memory sucks, dam prescription drugs, I don't have everything documented but have made references to several R1 strats throughout the forums.

Ah the good old SGP "HP is serious business!" topics  13

FYI the highest software ingame from R2 was researched by me. It's kind of normal everybody gets the software if certain individuals buy it and then let it get stolen, because they forgot to buy the highest Hide Files ingame also AND forgot to lock their BW.

And I have to admit that SGP is indeed the best known group in HP.  happy

Btw, some players were exceptional? If I'm not mistaken, 8 out of 10 top 10 players in R1 weren't in SGP.
At the end of R1 I also asked around, because I wanted to know if I had a good hardware or not. Some top 10 players had double the hardware some SGP players had (not Tiak ofcourse).

I have one advice for SGP and if they take it into account, I'm certain they will own the top 10: watch out for hubris.

PS. Where is Tiak?!  10

HJ®
« Reply #37 on: May 22, 2009, 11:28:38 AM »

Tiak, we miss you, come home baby! lol
virus man

View Profile WWW
« Reply #38 on: May 22, 2009, 05:54:13 PM »

Tiak left near the end of R1 because of the way the game was looking.  Sadly there are many SGP that have left the game.

Neo
CRL
Soviet Pride
Rothum
MoTS
Tiak
And many many more.

The original SGP was 6 people.
Rothum
MoTS
Ebolla
Neo
Soviet
Gor

Then once they started leaving things went up and down.

Scrixx
HJ
Crlaozwyn
Tiak
nolkillerklowns
Krieger
DamascuS
Araeus
Zand
pendruag
kriszke
jimmi33
Exousia
dupke
Eledran

Those are all who have come and gone since the original SGP, some are still in SGP to this day.  And I think every single person on the forums can attest that they have all been a driving force within the game.  SGP has always been disliked by the majority as a whole which is fine with me.  SGP is a living force within the game now.  Those who have moved on have started their own groups to try and accomplish the things they did when they were a part of SGP.  Many others who were not directly related have had their lives in the game shaped by SGP and that has driven them to become better players to threaten SGP.  And that alone makes me proud of creating SGP and having it run in various ways.

In the days and rounds to come the SGP roster will change time and time again. Those who are our adversaries will continue pushing with new strategies and tactics.  Which in turn will drive SGP to become better and better.

/salute

SGP is opening their forums for all.  From now on all Tutorials and Help files that SGP releases will be available there.

SGP's Forums.

New World Order
Hatejacket
« Reply #39 on: May 22, 2009, 09:33:47 PM »

Woof woof. ;)

On another hand, I would like to thank you for bringing out my potential which is what you do best. Ive attempted to transcend that with certain people that I helped show the ropes of the game And also give a kick in the butt to get them going..

Krieger
Kriszke
Jimmi
Exousia
Araeus
Dupke

There may be more but I don't want to seem like a glory hog.

All of these players will be remembered for rounds to come. And I probably wouldn't have kept playing if I wasn't on your side.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2009, 10:08:24 PM by Hatejacket » Logged
Exousia
« Reply #40 on: May 22, 2009, 10:30:49 PM »

Heh... I might not have even stuck with the game had it not been for Hatejacket/Ironlungs in ARC and then Ebolla and SGP.

So, whether you like me or not, you have HJ and SGP to thank for my being here.  13
DamascuS

準備戰爭

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: May 23, 2009, 03:37:38 AM »

Well, i have to say the same Exousia, if were not for Ebolla inviting me into SGP, i would probably have left mid-R2, he constantly pushes me forward and keeps me on my toes, and i've probably...no, i definately have become a better player for it, and though i've not had much direct contact with HJ, i have to admit i always admired you in R1, not just one single thing...but everything, perhaps its because im reminded of myself...who knows, but still.

SGP has been the driving force of my game since the beginning, even when myself, zand, pendurag and nkk first created TnW, our goals were to match those of SGP, must have worked because we ended up joining forces /lol

Anyway i'll stop rambling now  laugh

Hatejacket
« Reply #42 on: May 23, 2009, 03:59:22 AM »

The respect is mutual Damas.

I'm back for r3 though with a new fire in my eyes and a thirst for power 1
Exousia
« Reply #43 on: May 23, 2009, 04:58:22 AM »

Ah the good old SGP "HP is serious business!" topics  13

Pages: 1 2 [3]
Print
Jump to: