The Hacker Project - a free online game

April 25, 2024, 08:07:48 AM
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

"Hackers come and go, but a great hack is forever."
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Unable to kill download  (Read 2776 times)
DamascuS

準備戰爭

View Profile
« on: May 26, 2009, 11:43:33 PM »

Kill      91774   Kernel log   Sending download <insert filename here> [and ip here], 4h 13m 54s

stopping process #91765... ... This process has to be killed on the target that initiated the action!

What...Wait! I cant even kill a download now? Hehe, i think i've just found another (easier) way to lock my bw up laugh

DamascuS

準備戰爭

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2009, 06:09:42 AM »

No reply?

Ok, i think this really needs to be changed, at least make it so we can kill uploads to our own group members' servers, before we at least had a way to look after the not-so-active members in a group, but now, all we can do is sit there helpless and watch someone own them while they are tucked up in bed laugh

Not a nice thing.

Also, a theory on this, it could even tempt a few to fight over a particular file on someone's server, say 2 people hack into the same gateway, constantly cancelling each other's download and re-starting their own...let me tell you, that is fun 5 ('Hackers' film anyone? laugh)

There isn't enough time to trace back, crack, and kill the uploads from the source, especially as the BW values get higher.

Could i get a comment on this please SirEmi?

Eledran

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2009, 06:54:43 AM »

Could i get a comment on this please SirEmi?

Yeah, I wish some comment on it too
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to: