The Hacker Project - a free online game

May 01, 2024, 12:58:10 AM
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

"Don't be evil."
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Faction Missions  (Read 4362 times)
Ginjitsu

View Profile Email
« on: May 27, 2009, 09:24:36 PM »

Is there a possiblilty to put an Accept All on the Faction Missions page like there is on the secret server bulletins page??  It's a pain having to click each mission and then accept and then again over and over...I'm sure the one's like me who try and do all the missions when possible would appreciate this as well...Thanks    bodyguard
Exousia
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2009, 10:08:40 PM »

I could go for that. Perhaps a check box as well, so we can accept only certain missions that seem to meet specific criteria. For instance, if you only have a 0.2 unhider, you're only going to want to attempt the lower reward search and destroy missions which may have lower requirements.
Ginjitsu

View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2009, 10:12:11 PM »

Well you can leave it the way it is and choose...most times you can get a good idea what mission you can and can't accept by looking at the payout....but also add the option to just accept all of them..that's all.
Exousia
« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2009, 10:14:11 PM »

Yeah... I could go for that too. I'm not saying I disagree or anything. I was merely thinking of when I was starting out. lol I don't want to clutter up my mission data page with search and destroy if I'm only doing code missions or vice versa, however. Just throwing it out there.  5
siremi
Administrator

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #4 on: May 27, 2009, 10:52:20 PM »

maybe a checkbox and accept selected...

Donn

View Profile Email
« Reply #5 on: May 28, 2009, 05:05:40 AM »

"Accept all" would indeed make the gathering missions go faster..

Even be nicer to put them separate automatically. So you can choose to see all faction missions or only recover code missions/ s&d missions.

In another game I play, they just make an options tab where you can select what you want to see and how.

To personalize your game experience a bit more.
Eledran

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 28, 2009, 09:20:45 AM »

Even be nicer to put them separate automatically. So you can choose to see all faction missions or only recover code missions/ s&d missions.

In another game I play, they just make an options tab where you can select what you want to see and how.

/signed to add BOTH the accept all and the checkboxes OR BOTH the accept all and the accept all S&D and accept all recover codes
Triadian
Select Member

Guilty as charged

View Profile Email
« Reply #7 on: May 28, 2009, 09:22:01 AM »

donn click on recover codes in the mission type it will remove any mission that isnt a recover codes mission - thats what i do
Ginjitsu

View Profile Email
« Reply #8 on: June 18, 2009, 09:52:58 AM »

BUMP!!!!   Any Idea if this is going to be a feasible Add-On Emi??? Cant' see it being anymore difficult to add just make the same accept all button that regular missions have....Please?? Thank you.
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to: