The Hacker Project - a free online game

March 28, 2024, 11:16:11 AM
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Down with the mega-corporations!
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: How's everybody doing  (Read 6798 times)
Araeus

View Profile Email
« on: June 23, 2009, 02:34:10 PM »

Been pretty busy IRL lately, and I check the forums today for the first time in a few days and there's only a couple of new topics... what's everybody up to?

Also emi, how's the group lieutenant thing coming along?

Code:
Hatejacket (#1409) (leader)  287h 23m 13s

Araeus

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2009, 02:34:36 PM »

Been pretty busy IRL lately, and I check the forums today for the first time in a few days and there's only a couple of new topics... what's everybody up to?

Also emi, how's the group lieutenant thing coming along?

Code:
Hatejacket (#1409) (leader)  287h 23m 13s

Edit: WOW do not remember double posting...
« Last Edit: June 27, 2009, 04:45:20 PM by Araeus » Logged

Exousia
« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2009, 03:55:09 PM »

Bump, eh?  13

I thought I was the only one checking in regularly. I'm bored. How about you?
Donn

View Profile Email
« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2009, 09:22:04 AM »

Busy and bored at the same time!
Gwolf

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2009, 02:34:33 AM »

just thinking about if this game is still fun...

do you guys play TF2? that past the time.
virus man

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: June 26, 2009, 11:56:58 PM »

just thinking about if this game is still fun...

do you guys play TF2? that past the time.

The game is inbetween fun and eh.  The best was Round 1.   We had lots of PvP until Titam killed it as well as lots of farmage etc.
However Titam has been trying to bring back the PvP so hopefully it will be as fun as Round 1 was.

***Note I am applauding Titam and not dissing him so don't anyone get sand in their v4g1n4's***

SGP is opening their forums for all.  From now on all Tutorials and Help files that SGP releases will be available there.

SGP's Forums.

New World Order
Araeus

View Profile Email
« Reply #6 on: June 27, 2009, 04:58:28 PM »

I agree that round 1 was my favorite by far, while this round started off fun with the factions update it quickly regressed to exactly the same as last round but much more annoying because the game now requires constant attention.  Something I really look for in my browser based games is the ability to put effort in a couple of times a day and still be competitive with other players (which is what an AP system aims at doing, although the current system just keeps the players already on top from exponentially growing stronger and stronger than everyone else... oh wait they still do but it's just a little bit slower)

If I'm going to have to sink hours a day into this game to get anything out of it I don't really know if I want to keep playing... I don't want to quit outright but I don't have the extra time right now to really do anything (work work work) so I've just been watching myself steadily fall out of the top 10... top 20... dropping and dropping...

And I'm out of virii once again, so unless I put a bunch of time into finding and cracking a bunch of secrets again (which are probably already claimed) I effectively have no income, and I don't get on on a regular enough basis to be able to do decrypts (I'll just get trashed again... or lose them all) and log recover missions are tedious with too low of a payout to help me much atm...

There's not enough real estate for virii, and the more powerful players can still easily bully around smaller players to hog all the space, and now with the IP changes on secrets you've just gotta spend more work to keep your virii in place.

I like the people who play this game, that's what makes me stick with any sort of MMO game, but when the game becomes more work than fun I find it hard to muster the motivation to keep going... I don't really know what changes would help with keeping me playing but I guess I'll keep an eye out for updates anyway...

Seb

I never sleep.

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 04, 2009, 11:07:15 AM »

haven't been on in a while, now I have a whole ton of adware on my server, I might play next round.
Exousia
« Reply #8 on: September 04, 2009, 04:59:46 PM »

Unless there's money in your account, that adware does jack.  laugh
Seb

I never sleep.

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 05, 2009, 09:49:29 AM »

yeah all my money is gone, but I don't have the software to get rid of it, if he collects, I lose my HPD, and it's taking up 97% of my bw.  13
« Last Edit: September 05, 2009, 10:02:39 AM by Seb » Logged
gs 059

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 05, 2009, 02:35:41 PM »

message me ingame, maybe I can help...

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to: