The Hacker Project - a free online game

March 29, 2024, 12:53:46 AM
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

"Being illegal doesn't make it wrong."
Pages: 1 [2]
Print
Author Topic: Bandwidth overloading  (Read 10479 times)
bontrose

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: October 27, 2009, 02:58:49 PM »

bodyguard

i win
you lose
get over it

NOW
AgentE382

3rd ITG Member - Round 3

View Profile Email
« Reply #16 on: October 29, 2009, 10:19:13 AM »

I must be lucky. If I wanted to download a file at a faster speed, I would just disinfect the whole server(I did this a few times). I almost never got hacked. (I might just be lucky, or it might have to do with the fact that I was always online and ready to take measures against whomever hacked me.) 21 dunno

AgentE382
Brok Ironfist

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 29, 2009, 09:58:57 PM »

It honestly depends if the virus holder (or guild) happens to be baby sitting their virii.  I've gone times against linux when I couldn't do squat without Dev Null hacking me and killing everything.  Then they'd all be gone for a week or so and I'd take down everything in site.

I think it really is a matter of luck.

pondmonkey

View Profile Email
« Reply #18 on: October 30, 2009, 05:05:54 PM »

its hard to tell the virii holder, most of them have the sgp tag and i dont think sgp has evrey server in the game.
Exousia
« Reply #19 on: October 30, 2009, 06:01:18 PM »

its hard to tell the virii holder, most of them have the sgp tag and i dont think sgp has evrey server in the game.

Maybe we do, maybe we don't.  shifty
Brok Ironfist

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 31, 2009, 09:54:27 AM »

Many of the SGP tagged ones are newbies.  For a while I was feeding small-mid range files to any newbie I came across.  One of those being the SGP adaware.

-lx- files are almost exclusively team linux though.  I did do a test a while back and started infecting servers with -lx- files and either they were just disinfecting their own files or they managed to realize they didn't install them.  They would disinfect and reinfect again with a -lx- file.

I have seen a few of the newer players starting to rename the files as well.

pondmonkey

View Profile Email
« Reply #21 on: November 03, 2009, 09:41:27 PM »

Maybe we do, maybe we don't.  shifty

well in that case
notworthy
Pages: 1 [2]
Print
Jump to: