The Hacker Project - a free online game

March 29, 2024, 12:38:41 AM
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Down with the mega-corporations!
Pages: 1 2 [3]
Print
Author Topic: 1, 2, 3, 4.. I declare a hacker war!!  (Read 20461 times)
Triadian
Select Member

Guilty as charged

View Profile Email
« Reply #30 on: September 29, 2009, 10:25:40 PM »

LOL Triadian he said handsome and cunning... I would've thought that ruled you out  pistols

them there is fighting words......

butcher rip2
Brok Ironfist

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 29, 2009, 10:30:23 PM »

LOL I never specifically said I was declaring war on SGP, I may be a risk taker but I'm not stupid!... It was more a declaration directed towards the hacker that was cleaning my virii (and I doubt it's a mission when they are cleaning all 4 virii I have on a server!). Like I said should be fun  14

Doc.  I'll claim the disinfects as probably mine.  Yes, they were for missions.  I don't disinfect otherwise... Unless it is sniffer daemons... I hate those.  I've done numerous disinfects where I've gotten a mission for every single virii on a server.  Those are the fun ones.  A bunch of small Adware aren't that hard to disinfect.  My last batch was ~80 disinfects completed (though Ivan killed the disinfects on his virii... was nice enough to leave the rest alone  14)

I'd recommend pushing up Fileshare virii... Just make sure you max out the bandwidth so someone can't come along and dump a spyware on top of it.  They are much longer to disinfect and don't give as much HPD.  The 9.x adware are paying 100k and well worth the risk.  The 7 or so 1.x adware not worth as much but can be disinfected overnight.

-Brok

Exousia
« Reply #32 on: September 29, 2009, 11:12:25 PM »

I've killed a few spywares myself. You're not talking about spyware, I assume, though, Doc. Rather intolerant of spyware. All of SGP tends to be.  13
docslax

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: September 30, 2009, 02:54:57 PM »

I dunno Brok, whoever it was they were disinfecting my virii and then installing new ones in place... unless you were taking advantage of doing missions to clean virii and then putting your own in place (good idea btw!) then I don't think it was you ;)

Derailing and trolling forum posts since Sept 2009!
Brok Ironfist

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: September 30, 2009, 07:07:09 PM »

I've done that before, but not in the last 700 hours or so...  laugh

Was thinking about dumping some spyware on the incomplete disinfects but didn't have the energy... or AP.

But you are right...  There definitely is tons of free servers out there right now.  The mass reboot of secret servers happened again this last week.  I lost a good half of my secret server IP list -- and I'm pretty sure I had nearly all of them found.

Exousia
« Reply #35 on: September 30, 2009, 09:32:57 PM »

And this is AFTER we talked Emi into extending the time period between resets.
Triadian
Select Member

Guilty as charged

View Profile Email
« Reply #36 on: October 01, 2009, 01:24:04 AM »

the servers were created every 8 hours for a period of about a week - so there crash times will also be close together - the random factor is only within 1 iteration - when it hits about the 5th iteration they should blow on a daily basis rather than weekly
Exousia
« Reply #37 on: October 01, 2009, 02:37:37 AM »

the servers were created every 8 hours for a period of about a week - so there crash times will also be close together - the random factor is only within 1 iteration - when it hits about the 5th iteration they should blow on a daily basis rather than weekly

confused2

Okay, so I just hallucinated that episode when the servers reset after like a week for a while?

The doctors told me the new pills would make the hallucinations stop!  2
Brok Ironfist

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: October 01, 2009, 11:02:03 AM »

Also doesn't it take into account when people start dropping virii on them?  I thought I read somewhere where they don't try to start the reset until a certain % is filled up with virii on the specific server.

It could just be because someone or some group (i.e. -lx-) decided to pump out a massive uploading of virii.

I was thinking the other day it would be cool if after you've disinfected all virii on a server it would stop the reset from happening.  The admins would decide that the servers are clean and not need to do a reset.  21

Triadian
Select Member

Guilty as charged

View Profile Email
« Reply #39 on: October 01, 2009, 03:38:34 PM »

Also doesn't it take into account when people start dropping virii on them?  I thought I read somewhere where they don't try to start the reset until a certain % is filled up with virii on the specific server.

It could just be because someone or some group (i.e. -lx-) decided to pump out a massive uploading of virii.

I was thinking the other day it would be cool if after you've disinfected all virii on a server it would stop the reset from happening.  The admins would decide that the servers are clean and not need to do a reset.  21

patch pending - lol :P
Exousia
« Reply #40 on: October 01, 2009, 04:12:51 PM »

I've been lobbying for a virii BW usage method since the idea came out!

Or did I hallucinate that too?
nolkillerklowns

Nol_Killer_klowns@hotmail.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #41 on: October 01, 2009, 09:38:17 PM »

you hallucinated it... sry man, hate to break it to you.
Exousia
« Reply #42 on: October 01, 2009, 10:26:52 PM »

you hallucinated it... sry man, hate to break it to you.

Is it too much to ask that you guys tell me when I'm hallucinating instead of letting me open my mouth and make myself look like a senile, incontinent fool? Or does that just amuse you too much to clue me in on it?  2
nolkillerklowns

Nol_Killer_klowns@hotmail.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #43 on: October 02, 2009, 12:35:06 AM »

well i usually look for amusement, but i guess i can let you know next time.. 7
bontrose

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: October 02, 2009, 02:07:35 PM »

or not 16

i win
you lose
get over it