The Hacker Project - a free online game

April 18, 2024, 04:20:59 AM
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

"Hackers come and go, but a great hack is forever."
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Warning  (Read 8989 times)
nolkillerklowns

Nol_Killer_klowns@hotmail.com
View Profile Email
« on: October 12, 2009, 05:37:25 PM »

J. Green Thumb and whom every his assoiates might be. today i had to remove a member of my group who has been know to stir trouble with in his own group. whom ever they may be.
J.GreenThumb

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2009, 03:40:23 PM »

Why don't you come out and say it?

It was I that attempted to cause NKK's plan to fall apart. I've been known to meddle of course. NKK wants to incite a war if you will among the larger groups in a misguided attempt to get PvP going. He has faked several attacks on his servers and has attacked me on numerous occasions. Be careful to those who have been hit, be sure to double check your logs and every log you come across tracking him.

-Jake

Ebolla>   Ebolla: No problem. Replied
   <JGreenThumb>   Ebolla: You Ebolla:'ed :P
Exousia
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2009, 04:07:25 PM »

Holy conspiracy theory, Batman!
nolkillerklowns

View Profile Email
« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2009, 04:45:08 PM »

why would i have to attack groups? i am good friends with SGP and a few people in other groups? I think i could just say that group x was disinfecting virri or specifically targeting sgp. But i guess the next time that i "decide" to cause a war i will keep that in mind. Because who ever has done this is pretty good or likes the "I Win" switch that is the ip change.

Next i will address this thing that you like to accuse me of causing a war. i ask what war? 2 you said i attacked dupke? well i ask you this the time that the attack happend i wasnt online. so how can i log in and pull this off? do you know a way to do this? i would like to know this way when i do "decide" to start a war i can use this.
docslax

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 22, 2009, 09:48:30 AM »

Do we need to bring in a marriage counselor?

Derailing and trolling forum posts since Sept 2009!
bontrose

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 22, 2009, 03:41:40 PM »

lol get the popcorn! jerry

i win
you lose
get over it

NOW
nolkillerklowns

View Profile Email
« Reply #6 on: October 22, 2009, 04:05:10 PM »

marriage no, green is mad that i kicked him outta group and now pursue him doggedly. he accused me of attacking sgp servers 1 without any evidence and 2 he failed to remember that i was sgp and still remain close with them.
Ginjitsu

View Profile Email
« Reply #7 on: October 22, 2009, 04:09:49 PM »

marriage no, green is mad that i kicked him outta group and now pursue him doggedly. he accused me of attacking sgp servers 1 without any evidence and 2 he failed to remember that i was sgp and still remain close with them.

I'm sorry you forgot 3: WHO CARES!!  take your verbal war to ingame messages. Thank you.   bodyguard
docslax

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 22, 2009, 05:00:27 PM »

I'm sorry you forgot 3: WHO CARES!!  take your verbal war to ingame messages. Thank you.   bodyguard

LOL Speak for yourself you can always not read the posts, I for one like it when you kids verbally attack, embarrass and ridicule yourselves on the intarweb  diablo

Derailing and trolling forum posts since Sept 2009!
Ginjitsu

View Profile Email
« Reply #9 on: October 22, 2009, 05:50:04 PM »

I'm sorry you forgot 3: WHO CARES!!  take your verbal war to ingame messages. Thank you.   bodyguard

LOL Speak for yourself you can always not read the posts, I for one like it when you kids verbally attack, embarrass and ridicule yourselves on the intarweb  diablo

I was speaking for myself...I was even polite enough to say Thank You at the end.   bodyguard
bontrose

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 23, 2009, 03:37:45 PM »

I'm sorry you forgot 3: WHO CARES!!  take your verbal war to ingame messages. Thank you.   bodyguard

I was speaking for myself...I was even polite enough to say Thank You at the end.   bodyguard
4 its funny

i win
you lose
get over it

NOW
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to: