The Hacker Project - a free online game

April 19, 2024, 02:38:20 PM
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Down with the mega-corporations!
Poll
Question: To which faction do you belong?  (Voting closed: October 25, 2009, 01:27:02 AM)
True Light - 7 (41.2%)
Omnicron - 1 (5.9%)
Icarus - 7 (41.2%)
Hakuza - 2 (11.8%)
Total Voters: 15

Pages: 1 [2]
Print
Author Topic: World Wide Census  (Read 13854 times)
Brok Ironfist

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: October 28, 2009, 10:57:52 AM »

other 10 mission types?

I like the sound of that...

Now the question is WHEN!

bontrose

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 28, 2009, 02:08:56 PM »

yeah!

i win
you lose
get over it

NOW
Ginjitsu

View Profile Email
« Reply #17 on: October 28, 2009, 05:15:28 PM »

I find it interesting that True Light and Icarus dominate the demographic while Omnicron and Hakuza fill a very slim minority. Are the faction benefits imbalanced or is it just that Icarus and True Light are cooler than the others?  21

each faction should benefit the play styles of certain missions - if you factor in that only 2 of the faction missions from a list of 12 have been added it does kinda seem one sided - while omni and hak do have their advantages - while there is no missions backing those up people see no reason to spend points in those skills. If/When the other 10 mission types get in - we should see the demographic changing to follow.

you my friend are a funny man.....10 more mission types?? That would be well and dandy but:

*CLIMBS ON SOAPBOX AGAIN*

Where the hell is our Remote Overload feature promised once this 3rd round began???   

Now i'm not in any way, shape or means a programmer but I can't possibly see this taking OVER 4 MONTHS to program....somone with more knowledge can correct me and that's fine but it's basically working under the same priciple as Rev except to a much smaller degree so how can this be so hard to accomplish??  I would have to say the main reason why is due to the operator of this game...which i stumbled onto early on in the first round of it's existance and have come to love but there is a point when no motion or inactivity promotes lack of desire so Emi...I am asking nicely...please do something to jump start our beloved game again. If you need assistance I have spoken with SEVERAL people with programming knowledge willing to help you....FREE LABOR...who could ask for any more.   bodyguard

*CLIMBS DOWN OFF SOAPBOX*

Pages: 1 [2]
Print
Jump to: