The Hacker Project - a free online game

April 28, 2024, 04:32:55 PM
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

"Don't be evil."
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Lack of Log Tag  (Read 3419 times)
Ginjitsu

View Profile Email
« on: December 21, 2009, 09:41:55 AM »

Possible bug here to report:

I have noticed today that someone hacked me(no biggie there) and proceeded to start a download from my server(again no biggie).
BUT when someone does that in your running processes screen there would be a little "log" on the left side so you can click and see the log that started to download. In my case that is not the case. there is no "log" for me to click on yet when i hacked the person(no biggie once more) to see it says in their logs that they started the download from my server.

Basically if I had not been paying attention it's something i might have missed since I have a few transers going on myself. If you want more into please message me ingame Emi and i'll give ya the IP's and logs involved.

Thank You.
bontrose

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2009, 10:43:11 AM »

so there is no hyperlink to connect you to your log and his log says you started it?

i win
you lose
get over it

NOW
Triadian
Select Member

Guilty as charged

View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2009, 03:31:42 PM »

I have noticed today that someone hacked me(no biggie there) and proceeded to start a download from my server(again no biggie).
BUT when someone does that in your running processes screen there would be a little "log" on the left side so you can click and see the log that started to download. In my case that is not the case. there is no "log" for me to click on yet when i hacked the person(no biggie once more) to see it says in their logs that they started the download from my server.

Basically if I had not been paying attention it's something i might have missed since I have a few transers going on myself. If you want more into please message me ingame Emi and i'll give ya the IP's and logs involved.

Thank You.

not a bug - easy to do - game mechanic - nice and easy trick if you know how to do it

Ginjitsu

View Profile Email
« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2009, 11:58:28 PM »

so there is no hyperlink to connect you to your log and his log says you started it?

That is correct...no hyperlink.

bontrose

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 22, 2009, 11:33:14 AM »

Thank You.

not a bug - easy to do - game mechanic - nice and easy trick if you know how to do it

heck even deleting a log leaves the hyperlink

i win
you lose
get over it

NOW
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to: