The Hacker Project - a free online game

April 20, 2024, 07:30:59 AM
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

"Don't be evil."
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: More MISSIONS!  (Read 6422 times)
GuitarHero
« on: July 02, 2008, 07:53:50 PM »

This is out of hand. EVERY SINGLE MISSION that I take, someone else finishes before me. The only exception are the 5 HPD missions, which are pointless and stupid, and nobody takes them anyways.

My suggestion is to replace the 5 HPD missions with 75 HPD missions.
Noseedam

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2008, 07:55:21 PM »

not that far, and people with lots of cpu do those missions, but yes, i think there should be a higher minimum as well

sign the AP petition already!!!!!!!!!!!!
BobbyBob

I will eat you o_o"!

Scrixx123@hotmail.com ekam94 pet_shop123@yahoo.com
View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2008, 09:09:06 PM »

Well jeez, not even the newest players are doing 5 HPD missions, you simply don't make money fast enough. They are just going to gather up and gather up and soon they will be the only ones left...Missions aren't coming out fast enough either.
Yes they are O.O! those 5 hpd missions are there for those who can't compete with the higher paying missions. Missions pay for how large the file is and how much it takes to get rid of.

Hiya! I'm a friendly person, and I like to make new friends :]. I'm very helpful and kind, I keep searching for people who would be there for me and talk to me, and in return I will always be there for them. Let me know if you need anything and I will see what i can do.
siremi
Administrator

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2008, 09:18:57 PM »

yeah if you don't do the 5 HPD missions, other missions won't spawn, 300 HPD for example.

On the other hand, if you do lots of 5 HPD missions, you get to be the first that sees the 300 HPD when it spawns => first to delete it  5

BobbyBob

I will eat you o_o"!

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2008, 09:21:09 PM »

yeah if you don't do the 5 HPD missions, other missions won't spawn, 300 HPD for example.

On the other hand, if you do lots of 5 HPD missions, you get to be the first that sees the 300 HPD when it spawns => first to delete it  5
Oh so that's how i find those  12 haha just kidding  1 or maybe im not  confused2

Hiya! I'm a friendly person, and I like to make new friends :]. I'm very helpful and kind, I keep searching for people who would be there for me and talk to me, and in return I will always be there for them. Let me know if you need anything and I will see what i can do.
BobbyBob

I will eat you o_o"!

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 02, 2008, 09:21:30 PM »

Wait, so, not everyone has the same list of missions on different servers?
Everyone sees the same lists as they are handed to everyone

plubius

a gun is not an argument.

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 02, 2008, 09:30:41 PM »

hold on now, i'm hardly a noob and i do almost all 5 hpd missions. i did a little math and apperantly it has the highest hpd to time ratios, and even more so when you add in the fact that no-one else trys for the missions, and i also do a lot of 15 hpd missions. i omly take higher missions when i have to go offline for a while.

for every action there is an equal and opposite government program
BobbyBob

I will eat you o_o"!

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 02, 2008, 09:33:41 PM »

hold on now, i'm hardly a noob and i do almost all 5 hpd missions. i did a little math and apperantly it has the highest hpd to time ratios, and even more so when you add in the fact that no-one else trys for the missions, and i also do a lot of 15 hpd missions. i omly take higher missions when i have to go offline for a while.
  13 16 haha great minds think alike  7  21

plubius

a gun is not an argument.

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 02, 2008, 09:36:29 PM »

correction: great minds think for themselves and come to similar conclusions cheers

for every action there is an equal and opposite government program
BobbyBob

I will eat you o_o"!

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 02, 2008, 09:39:27 PM »

correction: great minds think for themselves and come to similar conclusions cheers
Cheers!   drunk

Noseedam

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 03, 2008, 01:43:17 PM »

LOL! i had a hard time clicking on reply i was laughing so hard

sign the AP petition already!!!!!!!!!!!!
BobbyBob

I will eat you o_o"!

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 03, 2008, 01:45:39 PM »

LOL! i had a hard time clicking on reply i was laughing so hard
laughing at what?

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to: