The Hacker Project - a free online game

March 28, 2024, 04:11:08 PM
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

"Subverting tyranny is the highest duty."
Pages: 1 [2] 3
Print
Author Topic: I have returned  (Read 17995 times)
Hatejacket
« Reply #15 on: June 18, 2010, 09:34:06 AM »

I was thinking more like a year. HJ has sort of cornered the market on triumphant returns, though. How many has he had so far? Three?

Four.
Exousia
« Reply #16 on: June 18, 2010, 11:17:11 PM »

I was thinking more like a year. HJ has sort of cornered the market on triumphant returns, though. How many has he had so far? Three?
Four.

I'm happy as long as you come back. You have been discussed often, especially within SGP.
Hatejacket
« Reply #17 on: June 18, 2010, 11:48:53 PM »

I'm back for the long haul. I was attempting to come back for good on my last return but got incarcerated for 60 days. That along with having to get a new PC, tearing my rotator cuff and fraying my labrum, it's been a challenge. All is well now though and you will see me just as much as you did in Round 1. That's a promise.
WolfDoc
Select Member

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 18, 2010, 11:53:33 PM »

POST COUNT!!
Hatejacket
« Reply #19 on: June 18, 2010, 11:56:29 PM »

You're such a terrible troll it's funny lol
WolfDoc
Select Member

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 19, 2010, 12:00:09 AM »

well Bored out of my mind..So why not!!!
Hatejacket
« Reply #21 on: June 19, 2010, 12:05:45 AM »

Well I hear you like to foolishly throw around your money, why not go buy a hooker or pay someone to give a d**n about the crap you say?
WolfDoc
Select Member

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 19, 2010, 12:12:34 AM »

I hear and see you foolishly run off at the mouth..Yea i donate..Problem with that..My money meaning it goes where i want...And i chose to make HP better...lol... One of the reason i think Emi come around more...And ive got a wife who doesnt mind helping in talking or *******....But glad to see where you stand..Here i was being friendly...interesting...Most people seem to care what i say...One way or the other...So best if u stop your crap talking now....
« Last Edit: June 19, 2010, 12:56:51 AM by Exousia » Logged
Hatejacket
« Reply #23 on: June 19, 2010, 12:18:03 AM »

Oooh, big scary wolf's gonna come blow my house down!

You really underestimate me. This is what I do. If you think I fear you or something like that you're oh so sadly mistaken. I fear nobody and nothing.

Trying to be nice? Out of nowhere you decided to troll my posts, and I hadn't said a d**n thing to you. Here's some news wolf: I'm being nice.

Don't give me your puppy dog eyes when I spit in your face. You'll regret trying to talk to me like that.

Guess what wolf? In the history of this game you're simply a speck of dust. Who's going to get blown away? Ask anyone who knows anything about this game.
« Last Edit: June 19, 2010, 12:24:53 AM by Hatejacket » Logged
WolfDoc
Select Member

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 19, 2010, 12:29:30 AM »

Fear what.I dont think anyone fears me...You misunderstand me..But Only post ive actually commented on was when u Where talking about ALpha after that i just POST counted everywhere...Was funny..for me bc u think alpha trying to comment to raise Post count..

Second U dont have anything to fear unless u make smart @ss comments.. i dont underestimate you...lol when was the last time u talked to your old master..just wondering??...But i know about you...how you play..and it doesn't scare me.. i love aggressive people...Same thing i told broke...MalWare me...ill be back to the top in 2 weeks...from scratch...doesn't take long...Logic bomb me...give me a day...I think your the one who seriously underestimates me..

P.S love the talk of going to the pen for 2MONTHS..lol.. Must have been hard..
« Last Edit: June 19, 2010, 01:47:25 AM by WolfDoc » Logged
WolfDoc
Select Member

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 19, 2010, 12:32:25 AM »

Guess what wolf? In the history of this game you're simply a speck of dust. Who's going to get blown away? Ask anyone who knows anything about this game.

"Who's going to get blown away?"
Love the ? . left it a mystery
Doubt it..wont be going anywhere unless i die sometime soon...spent to much money in HP to leave when SirEmi just making it better...
Which is the point..
« Last Edit: June 19, 2010, 12:34:35 AM by WolfDoc » Logged
Exousia
« Reply #26 on: June 19, 2010, 12:35:03 AM »

Has HJ found a new special friend? lol

We appreciate the donations, of course, WolfDoc, but most of your posts I can't make heads or tails of.  laugh
Hatejacket
« Reply #27 on: June 19, 2010, 12:38:22 AM »

Yeah, because I'm totally flaunting it when I say it's a private matter I don't want to discuss ;) you're a terrible failure of a troll.

Secondly, you are mistaken again if you think the opinion of Ebolla matters to me. The only directions he gave me attack wise were to point the finger at who to attack. The rest was left up to me.

If you think I'm the work of a single entity or even someone else you're wrong. Look at the Hall of Fame. More than half of those players are where they are because of not only their skill, but they've worked hard either alongside me or under my guidance. And we didn't have to buy our way to the top either. The only reason I'm not there is because in both instances I left the game before the round ended. How many people do you think I've forced to quit? You think you're special or something?

With the money you've put here, you might actually pose a threat to me. In some other dimension, but nonetheless. I do commend you for wanting to die on your feet though..
« Last Edit: June 19, 2010, 12:40:48 AM by Hatejacket » Logged
WolfDoc
Select Member

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 19, 2010, 12:59:39 AM »

lol...

Yea alpha says that a lot..Exousia ...If it makes sense i think fast then i type...

but Hate didn't say you did care about Ebolla..just if you talked to him..Yea i donate money, But promise you ive Put more hour in this game then most..with out auto refreshers..Tired of the crap..We didnt buy our way to the top..If i started when the set began i promise i'd be close to where i am...Havent found a TBG that i dont do good in...

"Yeah, because I'm totally flaunting it when I say it's a private matter I don't want to discuss ;) you're a terrible failure of a troll"

Saying you went to jail for 2months on a public forums..doesn't make it private anymore..Just makes the subject sort of a Open question waiting to be asked...

Go for the kill...Ive thought Brok already beat you too it..But i think for the most part Brok and me work things out..Maybe not?? For him to decide

I COMPLETELY GET YOUR A SUPERB PLAYER..I think u will be once you learn the NEW ropes but My point is You haven't been around..And shouldn't count people out Because you think your some guy who can take out anyone..Most people can do that..Really easy just need some malware..and a lil planning.. I just careless more then others because i can buy everything i have right now hardware and software in a week again if needed....your right 100% other people do Work there butts off in missions for cash..( i normally do 50 a day myself..or every other day..but who cares) and they dont want to rebuild after malware...give up because they say im not doing that again..
« Last Edit: June 19, 2010, 01:01:10 AM by WolfDoc » Logged
Hatejacket
« Reply #29 on: June 19, 2010, 01:23:06 AM »

The difference between me saying it's a private matter and me flaunting about it are two extremes, Wolf. That makes no sense at all. I'm not bragging, and when I mentioned the time I was gone it was in reply to something a personal friend said to me. That makes it easier for me to open up about it. Regardless, this is WHY i don't want to talk about it. Because trolls think they have something to take and run with, when in reality they just make themselves look like asses.

The "NEW" ropes aren't that different, Wolf. Aside from that we have been accepting changes since day one. SGP is solely responsible for many of the rules and changes made to the game.

Where do auto-refreshers play into this at all? Anyone who uses outside software is considered nobody to me.

I'm not counting you out, as I said in PM, go ahead and have fun with this round. You'd better hope to make the HoF because you won't be there next round if you continue to troll me. Plain and simple. I don't hold grudges with people, but I don't take any crap.

Pages: 1 [2] 3
Print
Jump to: