The Hacker Project - a free online game

April 18, 2024, 07:17:38 AM
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

"Being illegal doesn't make it wrong."
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Software page / remote attack time to complete estimator  (Read 4058 times)
siremi
Administrator

View Profile WWW Email
« on: May 22, 2010, 02:15:06 PM »

In Software page:

- when you click on an IP address, it will filter the virii by that IP. You will be able to see and command the virii only for the selected IP. To view all virii again, just click on "All software" or on the Money / Malware etc.

- When starting a remote attack, there is a new button called "Time to complete". When you update the hours attack power and click this button, the timer will update and show you when the attack will be complete. This takes into consideration any faction / skills you may have, as well as the version of the virii you are using and attack power (hours of runtime used). This will make it more easy to start the attacks and time it more accurately for your convenience.

- when clicking "Activate" on a "malware" vir type, a confirmation will show instead of issuing the attack directly. You will be prompted to confirm the attack, and will be notified that the host will take damage from this attack. The attack will only happen if you click "Confirm".

Brok Ironfist

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2010, 06:43:09 AM »

Thanks Emi!

ãłþħά-∆9

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2010, 11:23:12 AM »

In Software page:

- when you click on an IP address, it will filter the virii by that IP. You will be able to see and command the virii only for the selected IP. To view all virii again, just click on "All software" or on the Money / Malware etc.

So now I can't connect to those servers at all without meticulously copying and pasting each one?
That's two step forwards and one step back, literally.

Could have just made the titles organiser links like you'd get on shopping websites, so it orders them by IP mathmatically, so obviously all the same IPs will be grouped... See http://www.hacker-project.com/forum/index.php?topic=1659.0

siremi
Administrator

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2010, 02:26:23 PM »

In Software page:

So now I can't connect to those servers at all without meticulously copying and pasting each one?
That's two step forwards and one step back, literally.

Could have just made the titles organiser links like you'd get on shopping websites, so it orders them by IP mathmatically, so obviously all the same IPs will be grouped... See http://www.hacker-project.com/forum/index.php?topic=1659.0

Maybe the buttons Connect, Bouce in the action area of each vir?

Brok Ironfist

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 24, 2010, 03:36:57 PM »

Yeah, I never connected through that page to begin with just because there was no bounce...

Adding Connect and Bounce would be welcome.

ãłþħά-∆9

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 24, 2010, 05:10:12 PM »

Thats a great compromise  1

Can you make it take me back to http://hacker-project.com/index.php?action=software&a3=malware if thats where i started using the malware from , because at the moment if you active a malware from the malware section it takes you back to software in general = more clicks
« Last Edit: May 24, 2010, 05:24:31 PM by Alpha-9 » Logged

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to: