The Hacker Project - a free online game

March 28, 2024, 09:01:32 PM
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

"Being illegal doesn't make it wrong."
Pages: [1] 2
Print
Author Topic: Re: Completing Decrypt Task connects you to server (Improves Touch Compatibility - Flame Trail  (Read 10717 times)
GlitchH4xor

View Profile
« on: June 24, 2010, 06:21:17 PM »

Are you so addicted Hatejacket you cannot even be away from hacker project for more than a couple minutes so you have to play on your Iphone?

The level of tyranny that you will live under is the level of tyranny that you will tolerate.
Hatejacket
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2010, 10:49:18 PM »

Are you so addicted Hatejacket you cannot even be away from hacker project for more than a couple minutes so you have to play on your Iphone?

Do you have a girlfriend, Glitch? I'm curious to know who taught you how to ride me like you are 1

Get off it, buddy...I might just explode
GlitchH4xor

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2010, 11:02:18 PM »

Do you have a girlfriend, Glitch? I'm curious to know who taught you how to ride me like you are 1

I am sorry you keep complaining about the most minor details. Being an antisocial pessimistic cynical misanthropic loner, so I do not have a girlfriend.  That is why I ride you so much I do not trust know and I hate you.

The level of tyranny that you will live under is the level of tyranny that you will tolerate.
Hatejacket
« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2010, 11:25:20 PM »

I am sorry you keep complaining about the most minor details. Being an antisocial pessimistic cynical misanthropic loner, so I do not have a girlfriend.  That is why I ride you so much I do not trust know and I hate you.

I'm not complaining, I'm making suggestions to improve the game which obviously they have. One week ago it was essentially impossible to play this game from iPhone, and now it is. Sounds like an improvement to me.

Newsflash: I'm not the only person on the planet with an iPhone! :o

I could really care less about how you feel for me, Mr. Loner. I'm going to have fun in your server 1

I'm going to have fun in your server 1
« Last Edit: June 25, 2010, 03:58:42 AM by Hatejacket » Logged
WolfDoc
Select Member

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2010, 11:35:49 PM »

U need to CHILL OUT HJ, Your Full of so much Crap its not funny...Do u understand it take MORE THEN ONE GUY TO TAKE OUT ALL OF GoS...Bc If u deiced to keep stick ur Nose in There Server u'll have alot more then u can handle, Trust me  7

U just run ur mouth all day...Ur A OLD PLAYER With old ways...Time to try and catch up, But i give u credit make it easier but U got way to much time on your hands if ur trying to play HP on your Iphone...life heard of it...Get one

Just back off or be forced down...
Hatejacket
« Reply #5 on: June 24, 2010, 11:39:12 PM »

U need to CHILL OUT HJ, Your Full of so much Crap its not funny...Do u understand it take MORE THEN ONE GUY TO TAKE OUT ALL OF GoS...Bc If u deiced to keep stick ur Nose in There Server u'll have alot more then u can handle, Trust me  7

U just run ur mouth all day...Ur A OLD PLAYER With old ways...Time to try and catch up, But i give u credit make it easier but U got way to much time on your hands if ur trying to play HP on your Iphone...life heard of it...Get one

Just back off or be forced down...

Some people don't like to sit at their computer chairs all day, WolfD*ck. Are you a little jealous that you don't have one?
WolfDoc
Select Member

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 24, 2010, 11:43:17 PM »

Nope...I got way to much to do as it is without playing HP while im not at home..LIKE i SAID...GET A LIFE....Hp great but dang....i can see u sitting there in 20 years, 40years old just talking nuts to 18 years, bc u can play games all day...Dont want that to be me...U need to realize this the internet...not a life...
Hatejacket
« Reply #7 on: June 24, 2010, 11:46:58 PM »

Nope...I got way to much to do as it is without playing HP while im not at home..LIKE i SAID...GET A LIFE....Hp great but dang....i can see u sitting there in 20 years, 40years old just talking nuts to 18 years, bc u can play games all day...Dont want that to be me...U need to realize this the internet...not a life...

Hahaha...You don't understand...I'm still IN MY HOUSE when Im playing on my iPhone...how else would I have a Wi-Fi connection? The point is I have a messed up shoulder, and therefore I'm forced to sit at home all day, and will be for a while. It hurts to sit in a computer chair for more than a few hours, therefore I lay down in bed and sit on my iPhone. Nice try though!

20 years from now, I'll be 50! And I'll still be schooling you little kids on how this game works!

I have your IP too, Wolf...should I just make a little entry?
WolfDoc
Select Member

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 25, 2010, 12:07:04 AM »

lol...U got my IP...even with my IP switches i did...interesting...but I got your as well...fun fun..right...And i get it, instead of taking a break from the computer and Screens...u lay down and play HP...Seems like no life to me....even if u are at home all day, u should find something to do beside computer games...

but Mainly get some friends and family that like ur Arrogant butt and invite them over...have some fun...u wont be on HP much long at the rate ur mouth goes.... Its going to run u right into hole...Which ill fill in... laugh

Hatejacket
« Reply #9 on: June 25, 2010, 12:08:55 AM »

Okay there man. My mouth is what has made me what I am today 1

Here you go. I'll make the first move. Hey, HP World....check the Top Rankings and see what's going on ;)

Here I come, Wolf...
WolfDoc
Select Member

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 25, 2010, 12:22:02 AM »

HOW YOU DO THAT HJ? TEACH ME PLEASE!! 7
Hatejacket
« Reply #11 on: June 25, 2010, 12:22:54 AM »

IT'S FREAKING MAGIC MAN, ITS MAGIC.
WolfDoc
Select Member

View Profile