The Hacker Project - a free online game

March 28, 2024, 11:44:54 AM
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

"Trust your technolust!"
Pages: 1 [2]
Print
Author Topic: Change gateway IP [Owned][localhost], 56h 29m 43s  (Read 11479 times)
Exousia
« Reply #15 on: June 29, 2010, 08:15:01 PM »

That's...weird

I also have a report from a new player that the game wont let them do missions because they're out of newbie protection or something?

We need to have a chat about your TPS report cover sheets.
Brok Ironfist

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 29, 2010, 08:49:03 PM »

That's...weird

I also have a report from a new player that the game wont let them do missions because they're out of newbie protection or something?

They already have a large file then?  1 million was the check for Public missions.  I think Newbie protecting got removed, but the 1 million still applies for public missions.

Hatejacket
« Reply #17 on: June 29, 2010, 08:50:30 PM »

That's...weird

Yeah. Did you get that memo? It's just we're putting new coversheets on all the TPS reports before they go out now. So if you could go ahead and try to remember to do that from now on, that'd be great. All right!
« Last Edit: June 29, 2010, 08:52:03 PM by Hatejacket » Logged
GlitchH4xor

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 29, 2010, 09:57:51 PM »

That's...weird

Yeah. Did you get that memo? It's just we're putting new coversheets on all the TPS reports before they go out now. So if you could go ahead and try to remember to do that from now on, that'd be great. All right!

What's this I hear about you having trouble with your TPS reports?

The level of tyranny that you will live under is the level of tyranny that you will tolerate.
Hatejacket
« Reply #19 on: June 29, 2010, 10:18:16 PM »

The problem is, I just forgot this one time. And I've already taken care of it so it's not even a problem anymore.
Exousia
« Reply #20 on: June 30, 2010, 08:44:58 AM »

The problem is, I just forgot this one time. And I've already taken care of it so it's not even a problem anymore.

I'll just go ahead and send you another copy of that memo then.
GlitchH4xor

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 30, 2010, 09:13:03 AM »

I'll just go ahead and send you another copy of that memo then.

Peter Gibbons? Yes? I have a copy of the memo.

The level of tyranny that you will live under is the level of tyranny that you will tolerate.
Hatejacket
« Reply #22 on: June 30, 2010, 09:25:03 AM »

It's a problem of motivation, all right? Now if I work my a*s off and Initech ships a few extra units, I don't see another dime, so where's the motivation? And here's something else, Bob - I have eight different bosses right now.
GlitchH4xor

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 30, 2010, 02:46:40 PM »

It's a problem of motivation, all right? Now if I work my a*s off and Initech ships a few extra units, I don't see another dime, so where's the motivation? And here's something else, Bob - I have eight different bosses right now.

Eight bosses?

Hatejacket
« Reply #24 on: June 30, 2010, 03:01:41 PM »

Eight, Bob. So that means that when I make a mistake, I have eight different people coming by to tell me about it. That's my only real motivation is not to be hassled, that and the fear of losing my job. But you know, Bob, that will only make someone work just hard enough not to get fired.
Pages: 1 [2]
Print
Jump to: