The Hacker Project - a free online game

April 28, 2024, 09:31:01 PM
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

"Subverting tyranny is the highest duty."
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Multiple Crack  (Read 2677 times)
GlitchH4xor

View Profile
« on: July 28, 2010, 12:10:01 PM »

On the mission page at the bottom where it says "with selected" can there be a crack all button or something because I am getting tired of connecting and starting cracks on 140+ servers per day for decrypts.

The level of tyranny that you will live under is the level of tyranny that you will tolerate.
ãłþħά-∆9

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2010, 12:44:05 PM »

Problem with that is the whole mechanics of how cracks work, I was never really a fan of the drop down list, I think at least it could have the next free breaker at the top, so you dont have to scroll to the bottom for every one, and personally i prefer weed  bodyguard

GlitchH4xor

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2010, 01:12:17 PM »

Problem with that is the whole mechanics of how cracks work, I was never really a fan of the drop down list, I think at least it could have the next free breaker at the top, so you dont have to scroll to the bottom for every one, and personally i prefer weed.

I guess that would be better. Just improve it. I prefer being drug and alcohol free.

The level of tyranny that you will live under is the level of tyranny that you will tolerate.
ãłþħά-∆9

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2010, 03:18:49 PM »

Says you and all your crack  17

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to: