The Hacker Project - a free online game

April 18, 2024, 07:33:06 PM
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Down with the mega-corporations!
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Suggestion: Disable Vacation mode on ALL servers after 5-7 Revelations Installed  (Read 3258 times)
Hatejacket
« on: September 10, 2010, 05:04:51 AM »

To keep people from hiding in Vacation mode at the end of the round, this is an obvious problem with an easy solution.

You'd have to activate vacation mode again to go back in (Or have it automatically place you back in if you've been in VAC mode for more than 14 Days, or something), but only after the number of rev's needed to disable VAC mode are disinfected.
« Last Edit: September 10, 2010, 07:44:47 AM by Hatejacket » Logged
ãłþħά-∆9

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2010, 08:51:42 AM »

Me? :D

I immediately regretted it as soon as I saw the Revs starting up... I don't want to miss the extra ranking at the end of the round D:

Hatejacket
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2010, 09:47:22 AM »

Me? :D

I immediately regretted it as soon as I saw the Revs starting up... I don't want to miss the extra ranking at the end of the round D:

You're an example of it yes.

Revelation is not powerful enough to take out a server in the timeframe it takes to reset the game. It makes it FAR too easy to hide in VAC mode come reset time.

That is not VAC mode's intention, and if it is...I'm not so sure I even want to play this game anymore.
ãłþħά-∆9

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2010, 12:20:59 PM »

I was never big on vac mode, I did want to try it though, it's nice you can still acess group functions and such, and by nice I mean retarded, really. Vacation mode clearly not for vacations

Brok Ironfist

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 10, 2010, 03:53:20 PM »

Although it doesn't stop rev attacks against players, as far as I know... Correct?  So it really is only good against getting your barons and such disinfected while you are AFK.

ãłþħά-∆9

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 10, 2010, 06:30:31 PM »

You can't change IP X_x

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to: