The Hacker Project - a free online game

April 25, 2024, 02:04:41 AM
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

"Being legal doesn't make it right."
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Steal research file missions  (Read 2562 times)
ivandrago
« on: January 16, 2011, 11:11:34 AM »

Here's the standard mission description:

Steal Research file        
We've identified a secret Research server that has gone online for updates. We want you to steal a file from this server.
Time is of the essence and there is a time window. The server will disconnect shortly, so you better hurry up.
You will have to crack the server yourself. After you enter the system, download the target file to complete the mission.
You may also take what other files you find in there, but be warned, the server may disconnect any minute so make haste.

You will need to execute the following actions on the target:   

Crack into the server
  - reports indicate Basic Password Protect V 13.7, Basic Firewall Protect V 72.3   

Download the target file.
  - the file is # 216338 RV Injector Anti-Virus V 2.7
  - reports indicate file is encrypted with V 1.6
  - reports indicate file is hidden with V 1.4   

Target IP is: xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx

There may be special software lying around the server that you may find useful.
Remember that the server will disconnect once you complete the mission, so if you want any software be sure to download it prior to mission completion.   

Time bonus: This mission is time critical, and we will issue a 20% bonus if the mission is completed in 14h 16m 40s    

Since we are on the clock, we will be very disappointed if you don't complete this mission in 101h 14m 38s
Tik Tok Tik Tok Tik Tok!    

Your reward will be:
68256.70 HPD
50 AP
17064 Standing

I've been doing a few of those mission and I never had the server disappear right after mission completion .......
norill

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2011, 01:28:44 PM »

i doesnt disappear right after, but sooner that stated in Network disconnect command

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to: