The Hacker Project - a free online game

March 29, 2024, 06:06:57 AM
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

"Don't be evil."
Pages: 1 [2]
Print
Author Topic: Enhancements to the Research Page  (Read 10000 times)
Tiak

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: July 07, 2008, 09:31:50 PM »

C++ is the most annoying of all....id definitely need more marijuana than what I have if I were to want to sit down and program some more C++.
shocking    blowup   You sir have just managed to insult the very core of who I am and everything I stand for....

For now I'll forgive you though...  You know not what you say.
Noseedam

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 07, 2008, 09:36:35 PM »

WoW, is all i need to say, tho he has a point.... stay off they mary-g, bad for ya, too much tar in it

sign the AP petition already!!!!!!!!!!!!
HJ®
« Reply #17 on: July 07, 2008, 09:37:31 PM »

Lols...been smoking it for 5 years...Dont see an end in sight  7
virus man

View Profile WWW
« Reply #18 on: July 07, 2008, 11:50:45 PM »

The only people who talk down about C and C++ are those who learned how to program using Visual crap.  C and C++ are the fastest languages around to program in.  And if you are smart you will use modules so that it saves you time in other programs.

Yes C and C++ require a bit more work to begin with but when all is said and done you will have a faster more efficient program.

To this day some of the best programs out there were written back in the days of DOS IMO.

SGP is opening their forums for all.  From now on all Tutorials and Help files that SGP releases will be available there.

SGP's Forums.

New World Order
BobbyBob

I will eat you o_o"!

Scrixx123@hotmail.com ekam94 pet_shop123@yahoo.com
View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 07, 2008, 11:56:37 PM »

The only people who talk down about C and C++ are those who learned how to program using Visual crap.  C and C++ are the fastest languages around to program in.  And if you are smart you will use modules so that it saves you time in other programs.

Yes C and C++ require a bit more work to begin with but when all is said and done you will have a faster more efficient program.

To this day some of the best programs out there were written back in the days of DOS IMO.
Woot DOS!

Hiya! I'm a friendly person, and I like to make new friends :]. I'm very helpful and kind, I keep searching for people who would be there for me and talk to me, and in return I will always be there for them. Let me know if you need anything and I will see what i can do.
sovietpride

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 08, 2008, 06:13:21 AM »

not binary? =(

quidquid latine dictum sit, altum sonatur
Noseedam

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 08, 2008, 10:12:39 AM »

i'm not surprised, they weren't lazy back then..........

sign the AP petition already!!!!!!!!!!!!
Kingdutch

Crazyness :D

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 09, 2008, 02:18:38 AM »

can you program HTML? no? then go to HTML dog and learn a little, then msg me the results................... THEN you'll truly understand how massive the programming for games is! (even though they have easy to use templates >.>)

Actually I can program HTML. And CSS. And C++.

Add PHP to this list.
I support this request and am actually of the opinion it should be quite easy todo.
We can't do it ourselves since I don't have any code it has to be build in. But of course making the game open source also gives room for cheaters which is the concern of even the largest companies around the globe.

Skippyballs would do well in this game.
Pages: 1 [2]
Print
Jump to: