The Hacker Project - a free online game

April 20, 2024, 01:30:35 AM
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

"Being legal doesn't make it right."
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Outgoing proxies  (Read 6113 times)
Kingdutch

Crazyness :D

View Profile
« on: July 09, 2008, 02:51:23 AM »

How can you cover bounces to secret servers since people can easily use the IP a proxy connection goes to to follow me to a secret server.  21

Skippyballs would do well in this game.
BobbyBob

I will eat you o_o"!

Scrixx123@hotmail.com ekam94 pet_shop123@yahoo.com
View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2008, 03:25:24 AM »

How can you cover bounces to secret servers since people can easily use the IP a proxy connection goes to to follow me to a secret server.  21

Huh? Did you mean that secret server ip should be hidden, because when people follow you it leads them to secret servers?  confused2

Hiya! I'm a friendly person, and I like to make new friends :]. I'm very helpful and kind, I keep searching for people who would be there for me and talk to me, and in return I will always be there for them. Let me know if you need anything and I will see what i can do.
Kingdutch

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2008, 04:04:05 AM »

No I mean like

My Gateway -> Public server -> some other server -> Secret server

Now everyone coming on that other server could just find the secret servers IP on the Proxy made from [xxx] to [secret server]
How'd I go about deleting that log entry in some other server's logs?

BTW that might be a feature suggestion, allowing to disconnect only a certain point in the bounce chain for example the last server so you don't need to disconnect all and start bouncing from the start. Wouldn't make it unrealistic would it?

Hope I'm clear  17

BobbyBob

I will eat you o_o"!

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2008, 04:08:40 AM »

No I mean like

My Gateway -> Public server -> some other server -> Secret server

Now everyone coming on that other server could just find the secret servers IP on the Proxy made from [xxx] to [secret server]
How'd I go about deleting that log entry in some other server's logs?

BTW that might be a feature suggestion, allowing to disconnect only a certain point in the bounce chain for example the last server so you don't need to disconnect all and start bouncing from the start. Wouldn't make it unrealistic would it?

Hope I'm clear  17
Uhh, you mean when you start to bounce from one server to the next? im not sure..

But i would like that also, it's realistic to be able to disconnect from a proxy while not disconnect from all

example

Gateway - ip1 - ip2 - ip3 - ip4 - ip5

If you disconnect from ip 3 you naturally disconnect from ip4 and ip5 as well. This would make it easier when you jump to the wrong one one an end of a very long line of proxy connection.

Hiya! I'm a friendly person, and I like to make new friends :]. I'm very helpful and kind, I keep searching for people who would be there for me and talk to me, and in return I will always be there for them. Let me know if you need anything and I will see what i can do.
Kingdutch

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 09, 2008, 04:25:03 AM »

Indeed.

My point being
When hopping from IP 3 to IP 4
in IP 3 it will create a log entry "outgoin proxy [IP 3] to [IP 4]"
By being able to disconnect from IP 4 I'd be able to remove the log entry on IP 3 however since that's not currently possible and this isn't an official feature request thread, how'd I go about doing that with the current possibilities without making a whole new loop.

If this is not clear I'll give up and then we just need to get this to feature request forum  16

BobbyBob

I will eat you o_o"!

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 09, 2008, 04:35:18 AM »

Indeed.

My point being
When hopping from IP 3 to IP 4
in IP 3 it will create a log entry "outgoin proxy [IP 3] to [IP 4]"
By being able to disconnect from IP 4 I'd be able to remove the log entry on IP 3 however since that's not currently possible and this isn't an official feature request thread, how'd I go about doing that with the current possibilities without making a whole new loop.

If this is not clear I'll give up and then we just need to get this to feature request forum  16

wait if you disconnect you cant automatically delete the log entry on ip3 thats cheating  16 unless you meant you're going back to delete it then okay lol.

Also mhmm you can't at the moment unless you start anew loop or return to that ip.

Kingdutch

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 09, 2008, 04:45:13 AM »

Meant the last thing, not gonna cheat  14

Hate cheaters  ranting2

sovietpride

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 09, 2008, 05:13:19 AM »

go gateway ip1 -> ip2 -> ip3 -> secret -> ip 3

?

quidquid latine dictum sit, altum sonatur
Kingdutch

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 09, 2008, 06:34:57 AM »

Yeh I guess that's the only solution, being able to cut off the secret server to get back to IP 3 instead of going forward all the time would help though, anyone already put this in the suggestion forum or should I do it?

virus man

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: July 10, 2008, 12:29:57 AM »

Yeh I guess that's the only solution, being able to cut off the secret server to get back to IP 3 instead of going forward all the time would help though, anyone already put this in the suggestion forum or should I do it?

Could always do like I do.  Start on the secret servers and hope around alot deleting the top 3 log entries on each server  coffee1

SGP is opening their forums for all.  From now on all Tutorials and Help files that SGP releases will be available there.

SGP's Forums.

New World Order
Kingdutch

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 10, 2008, 01:54:25 AM »

Guess that'd work :P  laugh

BobbyBob

I will eat you o_o"!

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 10, 2008, 03:23:06 AM »

Lol i do that, sometimes i delete 3 pages worth <.<

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to: