The Hacker Project - a free online game

March 29, 2024, 07:56:25 AM
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

"Trust your technolust!"
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Hey hows it goin  (Read 6344 times)
Andvari

View Profile
« on: July 09, 2008, 11:51:07 PM »

Hi my name is Andvari and i was bored so i decided to sign up with this game XD all this stuff is a bit confusing lol but i'll get the hang of it soon, ive noticed that this is quite similar to uplink, cept of course its a browser version, ive also played slave hack but i quit that cos it got boring, hope to see u guys in game or w/e and most of all have fun peeps
Kingdutch

Crazyness :D

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2008, 01:20:42 AM »

Welcome Advari,
I'm fine thanks, how are you?

Welcome to HP

Skippyballs would do well in this game.
BobbyBob

I will eat you o_o"!

Scrixx123@hotmail.com ekam94 pet_shop123@yahoo.com
View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2008, 03:17:08 AM »

Hi my name is Andvari and i was bored so i decided to sign up with this game XD all this stuff is a bit confusing lol but i'll get the hang of it soon, ive noticed that this is quite similar to uplink, cept of course its a browser version, ive also played slave hack but i quit that cos it got boring, hope to see u guys in game or w/e and most of all have fun peeps
Ellow welcome to HP!  1

Hiya! I'm a friendly person, and I like to make new friends :]. I'm very helpful and kind, I keep searching for people who would be there for me and talk to me, and in return I will always be there for them. Let me know if you need anything and I will see what i can do.
Andvari

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2008, 09:32:03 PM »

im fine thanks kingdutch  1  thanks for welcoming me in, still trying to get the hang of hacking again lol
XRay

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 11, 2008, 09:28:59 AM »

The forums have lots of useful tips, and if you have any specific questions, just ask and people will help you. 1
Noseedam

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 11, 2008, 09:44:23 AM »

read the way of noss! it'll get ya started good and quick (and probably get you going faster than i did, i mentioned my own mistakes in there so you don't make them ^^)

sign the AP petition already!!!!!!!!!!!!
BobbyBob

I will eat you o_o"!

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 11, 2008, 01:57:06 PM »

read the way of noss! it'll get ya started good and quick (and probably get you going faster than i did, i mentioned my own mistakes in there so you don't make them ^^)
rofl  laugh

Hiya! I'm a friendly person, and I like to make new friends :]. I'm very helpful and kind, I keep searching for people who would be there for me and talk to me, and in return I will always be there for them. Let me know if you need anything and I will see what i can do.
Raistlin

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 12, 2008, 10:13:31 AM »

Don't read the way of Noss, he's kind of a jerk, heheheh.  Sorry, Noseedam, but you know it's true :P
BobbyBob

I will eat you o_o"!

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 12, 2008, 10:19:07 AM »

Don't read the way of Noss, he's kind of a jerk, heheheh.  Sorry, Noseedam, but you know it's true :P
lol kinda true =P

Kingdutch

Crazyness :D

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 12, 2008, 10:51:56 AM »

Although being nice in this game'll get you some friends, it won't help against all people. So being a jerk here and there can't harm too much. As long as you don't underestimate others and show some respect :D

Skippyballs would do well in this game.
BobbyBob

I will eat you o_o"!

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 12, 2008, 11:24:40 AM »

Although being nice in this game'll get you some friends, it won't help against all people. So being a jerk here and there can't harm too much. As long as you don't underestimate others and show some respect :D

Have to toughen up sometimes but it's good to be nice. I'm one of those helpful players who don't destroy other servers, i usually AV their adwares and i leave a note saying to message me if they dont want it AVed. Unlike someone i know... <.<

Noseedam

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 12, 2008, 12:30:03 PM »

?????? competitive game bro?????? and i mostly only take the passwords, unless they have good server for adware :P

sign the AP petition already!!!!!!!!!!!!
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to: