The Hacker Project - a free online game

March 28, 2024, 02:34:03 PM
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

"Being illegal doesn't make it wrong."
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Sniffer virus & remote passwd reset  (Read 5003 times)
siremi
Administrator

View Profile WWW Email
« on: July 10, 2008, 03:21:59 AM »

- the Sniffer infiltration virus can now be used to do remote password changes, in addition to what it does
- the Sniffer has to run for at least 24 hours on the infected system and study the infrastructure before it can initiate a remote password change
- everyone but the owner loses admin on remote password change, including the one that installed the sniffer
- to activate the remote passwd change, access "Software" and click "Remote pwd change" marked in blue in your Sniffer command area
- Sniffer can be disinfected by Anti-Spyware AV

Practical uses of this include but not limited to password resets on NPC servers, inactive player Firewall / Pass Protect upgrades after password resets and disconnecting remote admin connections on target when initiating the remote password reset.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2008, 03:23:41 AM by siremi » Logged

BobbyBob

I will eat you o_o"!

Scrixx123@hotmail.com ekam94 pet_shop123@yahoo.com
View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2008, 03:26:08 AM »

Rofl nice =P!! this will be handy when you're watching your friends server while their away :] exept for the fact you infect them...

Hiya! I'm a friendly person, and I like to make new friends :]. I'm very helpful and kind, I keep searching for people who would be there for me and talk to me, and in return I will always be there for them. Let me know if you need anything and I will see what i can do.
Noseedam

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2008, 03:17:34 PM »

then they can just av it....... duh........

sign the AP petition already!!!!!!!!!!!!
virus man

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2008, 03:38:55 PM »

Yes but if the AV it then you can't exactly watch over thier computer now can you?

SGP is opening their forums for all.  From now on all Tutorials and Help files that SGP releases will be available there.

SGP's Forums.

New World Order
BobbyBob

I will eat you o_o"!

Scrixx123@hotmail.com ekam94 pet_shop123@yahoo.com
View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2008, 03:40:56 PM »

Yes but if the AV it then you can't exactly watch over thier computer now can you?
Yeah also a problem what your virus >>>> their AV or your own o.O and it'll be problamatic time wise

Hiya! I'm a friendly person, and I like to make new friends :]. I'm very helpful and kind, I keep searching for people who would be there for me and talk to me, and in return I will always be there for them. Let me know if you need anything and I will see what i can do.
Master Shake

Icarus Code Grinder

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 10, 2008, 04:06:49 PM »

I think you guys are missing the possible ramifications of this- This is ridiculously powerful if you can get it to get to the 24 hour mark. Im not going to give any hints, but Im definately going to start researching this!

I saw a werewolf drinking a pina colada at Trader Vic's. His hair was perfect.
XRay

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 11, 2008, 08:10:29 AM »

I think you guys are missing the possible ramifications of this- This is ridiculously powerful if you can get it to get to the 24 hour mark. Im not going to give any hints, but Im definately going to start researching this!

This can be ridiculously powerful even at level 0.1 if you know servers which will not get disinfected for 24 hours...
Noseedam

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 11, 2008, 09:38:54 AM »

or better yet, public servers :P (hide, duh)

sign the AP petition already!!!!!!!!!!!!
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to: