The Hacker Project - a free online game

April 27, 2024, 06:44:49 PM
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

"Being legal doesn't make it right."
Pages: [1] 2 3 4
Print
Author Topic: Have you been infected with Virii?  (Read 24759 times)
virus man

View Profile WWW
« on: July 10, 2008, 05:09:29 AM »

Then contact Ebolla ingame.  Mind you I will get to it in my own time unless you want to "donate" 10$ or more then I will make it my top priority.

I can currently disinfect just about any Virii in the game.

SGP is opening their forums for all.  From now on all Tutorials and Help files that SGP releases will be available there.

SGP's Forums.

New World Order
BobbyBob

I will eat you o_o"!

Scrixx123@hotmail.com ekam94 pet_shop123@yahoo.com
View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2008, 06:38:05 AM »

Then contact Ebolla ingame.  Mind you I will get to it in my own time unless you want to "donate" 10$ or more then I will make it my top priority.

lol sweet service =P but 10 dollars is a bit too much, try like a dollar  16 better than nothing!  laugh shifty

Hiya! I'm a friendly person, and I like to make new friends :]. I'm very helpful and kind, I keep searching for people who would be there for me and talk to me, and in return I will always be there for them. Let me know if you need anything and I will see what i can do.
virus man

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2008, 06:46:23 AM »

lol sweet service =P but 10 dollars is a bit too much, try like a dollar  16 better than nothing!  laugh shifty

Well since I will have to cancel any number of other operations to do it as a priority I have to make sure my ingame losses are covered.  Otherwise I would say 5$ or something like that.

Mind you with the 10$ donation as soon as I get on and see it along with the PM I will drop whatever I am doing, even back hacking people who tread on SGP territory which IP changes do NOT protect you from me, and take care of the virii in question.

So 10$ which with the current in game exchange rates will cover my losses except for a loss of time if I have to cancel a research project.

SGP is opening their forums for all.  From now on all Tutorials and Help files that SGP releases will be available there.

SGP's Forums.

New World Order
sovietpride

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2008, 07:20:53 AM »

but you cant disinfect high-end adware yet according to *best-in-hp-service*

quidquid latine dictum sit, altum sonatur
BobbyBob

I will eat you o_o"!

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2008, 07:25:00 AM »

Well since I will have to cancel any number of other operations to do it as a priority I have to make sure my ingame losses are covered.  Otherwise I would say 5$ or something like that.

Mind you with the 10$ donation as soon as I get on and see it along with the PM I will drop whatever I am doing, even back hacking people who tread on SGP territory which IP changes do NOT protect you from me, and take care of the virii in question.

So 10$ which with the current in game exchange rates will cover my losses except for a loss of time if I have to cancel a research project.
oh right, =p

Hiya! I'm a friendly person, and I like to make new friends :]. I'm very helpful and kind, I keep searching for people who would be there for me and talk to me, and in return I will always be there for them. Let me know if you need anything and I will see what i can do.
virus man

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: July 10, 2008, 07:26:59 AM »

That is being corrected mr 1.0+ adware man.

Besides which the high end adware is not likely to end up on a private server due to the resources needed for it.

Although I am glad you finally took my suggestion and went to the adware instead of file-share.

SGP's Forums.

New World Order
BobbyBob

I will eat you o_o"!

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 10, 2008, 07:27:52 AM »

That is being corrected mr 1.0+ adware man.

Besides which the high end adware is not likely to end up on a private server due to the resources needed for it.

Although I am glad you finally took my suggestion and went to the adware instead of file-share.
haha if you think about it adware > file share

virus man

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: July 10, 2008, 07:54:54 AM »

haha if you think about it adware > file share

Which is why I have never bothered to research file-share.  Although I might do it just to have a 1.0 sitting on my server /grin
500BW is what it would take at 1.0 if memory serves.

SGP's Forums.

New World Order
sovietpride

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 10, 2008, 08:01:53 AM »

yup.

point is, none of the current servers can fit anythign above 0.3

interceptable by spyware, easily dis-infectd... -.-'

quidquid latine dictum sit, altum sonatur
BobbyBob

I will eat you o_o"!

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 10, 2008, 03:50:10 PM »

yup.

point is, none of the current servers can fit anythign above 0.3

interceptable by spyware, easily dis-infectd... -.-'
-marks soviet as- /pwned  5

XRay

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 10, 2008, 04:03:50 PM »

File sharing is ok for players like me; I don't have the money to force research, so my viruses are easily disinfected anyway, and file sharing 0.1 at least lasts like 30 hours (?) before it's killed off. The spyware is a problem, though.

Oh, and I like it much more to upload single files than having to manage dozens of adware viruses all at once.
BobbyBob

I will eat you o_o"!

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 10, 2008, 04:28:59 PM »

File sharing is ok for players like me; I don't have the money to force research, so my viruses are easily disinfected anyway, and file sharing 0.1 at least lasts like 30 hours (?) before it's killed off. The spyware is a problem, though.

Oh, and I like it much more to upload single files than having to manage dozens of adware viruses all at once.
lol overall adware > file share. Also it lasts 20 something hours for a v .1

ManoftheSea

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 10, 2008, 10:57:47 PM »

May I note that fileshare requires half the resources for the same credit/hour gain?  You could be earning twice as much, if you're willing to disinfect spyware and completely stuff the server to the gills.  Perhaps if you damage the server after installing your file share?
XRay

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 10, 2008, 11:52:30 PM »

Try earning money with a 0.1 adware. You'll notice that these don't last long enough to collect even once. 16
BobbyBob

I will eat you o_o"!

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 11, 2008, 12:25:08 AM »

Try earning money with a 0.1 adware. You'll notice that these don't last long enough to collect even once. 16
mines still active and its been like 5 days  confused2

Pages: [1] 2 3 4
Print
Jump to: