The Hacker Project - a free online game

April 19, 2024, 12:33:25 AM
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

"Trust your technolust!"
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Missions disappearing from my db  (Read 3405 times)
ivandrago
« on: May 29, 2011, 01:27:45 PM »

I can't think of an explain for this, so I guess I should post this here: there's something out of the ordinary with delete missions.

I do what I usually do: collect all missions, select a bunch that I want to do, then start deleting those files and mark the missions. Nothing strange so far.

But next .... when a delete mission is done I connect and click 'complete'. I should be receiving the reward instantly but instead it just sais 'file xxx has been deleted' without giving me a reward. This has happened before when I accidentaly delete the mission instead of marking it but since the start of this round it happens alot (with approx 50% of my missions  4)

So today I've been matching my delete missions with my mission database regularly and I can confirm that I've got alot more delete missions running then that there are in my database.
I checked if someone already delete the file before and that's not the case, the file is still there.

I'm sure I've not been deleting the missions myself this time, so I'm wondering how can they be disappearing from my database if they're also not being completed by others ?

This has cost me atleast 10k so far
« Last Edit: May 29, 2011, 01:41:01 PM by ivandrago » Logged
siremi
Administrator

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2011, 02:53:44 PM »

So it didn't say the mission was completed by someone else you got the the file deleted.

Alright, I'm checking it out to make sure, maybe the missions expire for some reason.

Thank you.

ivandrago
« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2011, 03:06:24 PM »

Nope, it didn't give the usual message "File has been deleted by someone else".
So, the missions should have still been in my db unless I removed them manually (which I'm sure I didnt).

Thx for checking it out  thumbsup
siremi
Administrator

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2011, 09:54:31 PM »

Ok, I think I pinpointed the problem. Had something todo with having more missions on the same server, and checking if it was a pvp mission. So basically, when you have let's say 2 delete file missions on same server and then completed the first, you get the reward for the first, but took two missions (those on same server) from your database...

Sorry about this, was a bug from the pvp update.

Thank you. Fixed.

ivandrago
« Reply #4 on: May 30, 2011, 12:59:30 AM »

I'm glad it's been fixed TY  1
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to: