The Hacker Project - a free online game

April 29, 2024, 09:04:54 PM
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

"Hackers come and go, but a great hack is forever."
Pages: [1] 2 3
Print
Author Topic: Bank program  (Read 13735 times)
Noseedam

View Profile
« on: July 11, 2008, 04:19:20 PM »

i'd like to see a bank program that you can "steal", aka, steal what ever they have in their account :P, adds new reasons for spyware eh?

would also be nice to those of us who like to crack people, yes?

sign the AP petition already!!!!!!!!!!!!
sovietpride

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2008, 05:04:06 PM »

balance?

quidquid latine dictum sit, altum sonatur
Noseedam

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2008, 05:08:49 PM »

you have to recrack it, and it's well above starting software

virus man

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2008, 05:14:00 PM »

Well to balance it out I would say that
1> You can only crack those who have the same or lesser balance than you
2> Your REAL IP is shown on the logs
3> You can only hack it a certain number of days

SGP is opening their forums for all.  From now on all Tutorials and Help files that SGP releases will be available there.

SGP's Forums.

New World Order
Noseedam

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 11, 2008, 05:15:27 PM »

Well to balance it out I would say that
1> You can only crack those who have the same or lesser balance than you
2> Your REAL IP is shown on the logs
3> You can only hack it a certain number of days

no, real i.p............................. makes it worthless, and would give higher ups a much better chance, maybe can't take more than half of whats in it???

tho i agree with only maybe once a day, or once a week

XRay

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 11, 2008, 05:46:10 PM »

Sounds nasty. I think you can already do lots of bad stuff to other people, and currently money is the only thing that cannot be taken away by others. Hardware can be destroyed by malware, software can be deleted. Please leave at least my HPD alone...
Noseedam

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 11, 2008, 05:49:19 PM »

Sounds nasty. I think you can already do lots of bad stuff to other people, and currently money is the only thing that cannot be taken away by others. Hardware can be destroyed by malware, software can be deleted. Please leave at least my HPD alone...

it's the truth of the glaring reality that is the internet.........but it makes the game that much more realistic, and it still adds pvp (and reason for firewalls), besides, fair on newbs ri? they don't have money in the first place......

PauloHaddad

paulochf@gmail.com
View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 11, 2008, 06:07:24 PM »

I think it would suck the game.

There will be a few players that could do it, and if it exist a lot of them it could be a party of Lotto winners.

I don't know if I'm authorized to talk about it on here (if not, just edit it and say that), but I think this game should not become an Uplink (that I believe where this game was inspired of). There, there are at maximum 50 hackers you "compete" (like here), having a Ranking also. Some get dead, others on jail, but not more than those.

Here, it can be done, there's more than 3500 players after all.

If I write something wrong, grammatically speaking, please msg me!
please

Thx!  13
Noseedam

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 11, 2008, 06:11:15 PM »

with a lot quitting constantly, see that problem too???? besides, this is an open ended game, you can restart and be more careful, and changing passwords is always recommended.......

virus man

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: July 11, 2008, 06:14:24 PM »

Understand though that is why I suggested it be limited to what YOU have deposited.  So that in effect makes you a target at loosing HPD if you do the hack.

With regards to the Malware.   At least at this point and time they are essentially useless except to damage NPC servers.
Think about it.  The new player starts off with 2gb of space.
.2 Logic bomb requires 1.17 gb's
.2 Overload bomb requires 1.95 gb's.
Not taking into account the BW needed to upload these in a reasonable amount of time.
a 1.5 gb file takes about 9 hours to transfer at 50BW.

So really the Malware is more a use once the game has been around for a while and more people can somewhat match Soviet's BW.

I do tip my hat to Soviet for his BW.  Don't ask you will be disgusted at how much he has.  He should be in the hall of fame for it.

SGP is opening their forums for all.  From now on all Tutorials and Help files that SGP releases will be available there.

SGP's Forums.

New World Order
PauloHaddad

paulochf@gmail.com
View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 11, 2008, 06:26:39 PM »

with a lot quitting constantly, see that problem too???? besides, this is an open ended game, you can restart and be more careful, and changing passwords is always recommended.......
I just think that way will put the control of the game in hand of few people. If it starts a real plot line, it could be great, though.

I was thinking about it earlier. Me, a low-level new player, don't see any clans in the game, just individuals claiming to have the best computer on the game, that seems to be the objective at all.

I'm playing here because I liked Uplink and this game is as cool as it, but with the spicy sauce of a multiplayer game. Besides, I hope that it takes better, by any means.

If I write something wrong, grammatically speaking, please msg me!
please

Thx!  13
virus man

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: July 11, 2008, 06:29:51 PM »

Well I have only seen one "claim" to have the best server in the game.

What I can say is that I am #1 and Soviet is #2  So figure we probably have the best of the best in the game ;)

SGP's Forums.

New World Order
Noseedam

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 11, 2008, 06:30:37 PM »

personally, i feel the need for a bank program, it's one of the few things missing from the game, in my opinion at least, and i think it would attract a lot of new players, and people with software, lets say under 0.15 (protects, and if either pass then it's crackable)can't have their bank cracked? would be a fair amount of time to build up defenses, and down/upload an enormous amount of money making stuff (delete files-adware)

virus man

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13 on: July 11, 2008, 06:32:52 PM »

Only problem with that is the fact that my tutorial directs them to a location to get .31 protects.

SGP's Forums.

New World Order
Noseedam

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 11, 2008, 06:35:17 PM »

Only problem with that is the fact that my tutorial directs them to a location to get .31 protects.

outdated >.> and besides, there's not many people with cracking software that high, i can't crack my self any more :P

Pages: [1] 2 3
Print
Jump to: