The Hacker Project - a free online game

April 30, 2024, 12:42:07 AM
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

"Subverting tyranny is the highest duty."
Pages: 1 2 [3]
Print
Author Topic: Bank program  (Read 13740 times)
virus man

View Profile WWW
« Reply #30 on: July 12, 2008, 12:24:55 AM »

bro, i don't think i'm superior, i think i can contribute to games that i enjoy and to some extent understand

however the thingyy attitude is not appreciated, and you're talking about superiority? and yet you're thingyy enough to tell me you're i.p.??? that's just sad, hope you get over yourself at some point, and again, the reason i hide it is that i DO have enemies, just like everyone else here, they're not as clearly defined as in other games, however that does not mean i shouldn't be cautious

Then why did you say and I quote "and yes, i enjoy being superior, it's a flaw, but at the same time i enjoy the challenge, which is why i even mention it"???  You are just digging yourself in deeper bro.

As for enemies.  The only enemies I have are ones that tread on SGP territory and well one hacker learned what happens when you pull that sort of crap with us.

As for giving you my IP being thingyy?  Not really.  I will tell you right now that even if you DO happen to overload your firewall bypass and password break you still can't get in.  No one on the server can get in.  That isn't thingyy that is a fact.  So I think you need to relook you outlook on these forums.

And even the enemies are welcome in IRC chat with those that are there as well as on the SGP Forums.  Why you ask?  Simple.  They had the balls to come out and make themselves known and for that they have my respect.

SGP is opening their forums for all.  From now on all Tutorials and Help files that SGP releases will be available there.

SGP's Forums.

New World Order
BobbyBob

I will eat you o_o"!

Scrixx123@hotmail.com ekam94 pet_shop123@yahoo.com
View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 12, 2008, 05:37:39 AM »

Ugh can you guys stop the flaming and fighting and stuff  2 I don't enjoy seeing people fight, it'll be kinda a bad impression on new players too.

Hiya! I'm a friendly person, and I like to make new friends :]. I'm very helpful and kind, I keep searching for people who would be there for me and talk to me, and in return I will always be there for them. Let me know if you need anything and I will see what i can do.
Noseedam

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 12, 2008, 12:52:02 PM »

lemme restate, you push me, i shove you, and yes, that is being thingyy, and if your ignorant to that then you shouldn't play this game, and ebolla or soviet probably could if they really tried (of this i have little doubt)

sign the AP petition already!!!!!!!!!!!!
BobbyBob

I will eat you o_o"!

Scrixx123@hotmail.com ekam94 pet_shop123@yahoo.com
View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 12, 2008, 01:01:44 PM »

Sir Emi could you lock this thread, it's turning to a flame thread and is leading nowhere.

Hiya! I'm a friendly person, and I like to make new friends :]. I'm very helpful and kind, I keep searching for people who would be there for me and talk to me, and in return I will always be there for them. Let me know if you need anything and I will see what i can do.
Noseedam

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: July 12, 2008, 01:09:22 PM »

Sir Emi could you lock this thread, it's turning to a flame thread and is leading nowhere.

i'm afraid i have to agree, however i did not mean to make this a flame thread, however i do not tolerate consistent insults

sign the AP petition already!!!!!!!!!!!!
Pages: 1 2 [3]
Print
Jump to: