The Hacker Project - a free online game

April 27, 2024, 10:34:15 PM
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Down with the mega-corporations!
Pages: [1] 2 3
Print
Author Topic: new way for attacks  (Read 14580 times)
Noseedam

View Profile
« on: July 11, 2008, 07:25:24 PM »

i'd like to suggest, that there be 3 parts to servers, the public, the firewall buffer, and the private, all the stages containing different things, with private having all of the files and such and firewall buffer containing all of the processes

i don't see how this is unbalanced personally >.> but feel free to comment, and please help me decide where logs should go, i think firewall buffer personally >.>

sign the AP petition already!!!!!!!!!!!!
BobbyBob

I will eat you o_o"!

Scrixx123@hotmail.com ekam94 pet_shop123@yahoo.com
View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2008, 07:29:55 PM »

i'd like to suggest, that there be 3 parts to servers, the public, the firewall buffer, and the private, all the stages containing different things, with private having all of the files and such and firewall buffer containing all of the processes

i don't see how this is unbalanced personally >.> but feel free to comment, and please help me decide where logs should go, i think firewall buffer personally >.>
would be interesting but how would you split it?

Hiya! I'm a friendly person, and I like to make new friends :]. I'm very helpful and kind, I keep searching for people who would be there for me and talk to me, and in return I will always be there for them. Let me know if you need anything and I will see what i can do.
Noseedam

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2008, 07:32:31 PM »

just split the cracking parts, so when you hit "crack admin" you can go for either as an option, but you have to get through firewall before you can hit private

virus man

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2008, 07:37:14 PM »

So just to make sure I understand you correctly.  You want to add 1 more step to the cracking process?
There is already the Public FTP.  So that is how it looks to me.

SGP is opening their forums for all.  From now on all Tutorials and Help files that SGP releases will be available there.

SGP's Forums.

New World Order
Noseedam

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 11, 2008, 07:43:14 PM »

okay, now that thats out of the way!

no, not add another step, change a step!

step 1: connect, now you have public access
step 2: bypass fire wall, now you have firewall buffer access
step 3: crack password, now you have private access

make more sense now????
there are 2 parts to cracking, and you can take one at a time or go for private directly, but it's harder that way, but takes less time

BobbyBob

I will eat you o_o"!

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 11, 2008, 08:00:58 PM »

make more sense now????
there are 2 parts to cracking, and you can take one at a time or go for private directly, but it's harder that way, but takes less time
Ohh so you have to run firewall bypass 24/7 <.<?

Hiya! I'm a friendly person, and I like to make new friends :]. I'm very helpful and kind, I keep searching for people who would be there for me and talk to me, and in return I will always be there for them. Let me know if you need anything and I will see what i can do.
virus man

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: July 11, 2008, 08:14:19 PM »

make more sense now????

That already happens.  Why do you think you have a Firewall Bypass and a Password Break?   Do you even play the game?  Because seriously all I see come out of you is what is already on the forums.  And some of the "ideas" you bring up are already part of the  game.

You sir are now the most uber of all.

That is uber failure.

SGP is opening their forums for all.  From now on all Tutorials and Help files that SGP releases will be available there.

SGP's Forums.

New World Order
BobbyBob

I will eat you o_o"!

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 11, 2008, 08:18:01 PM »

make more sense now????

That already happens.  Why do you think you have a Firewall Bypass and a Password Break?   Do you even play the game?  Because seriously all I see come out of you is what is already on the forums.  And some of the "ideas" you bring up are already part of the  game.

You sir are now the most uber of all.

That is uber failure.
Wow i just noticed, its already seperated, but i think what he's saying is that there should be two steps instead of just pressing start break, and bam your in. Oh i think i like this actually, you can overload your bypass to get to the process list without having to break for the files. This would be another reason to increase defenses.

virus man

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: July 11, 2008, 08:20:55 PM »

What's this I see?  Firewall Bypass Software.....  And then OMG is that the password break software?  Holy rusty metal Batman!  Nos suggested a feature already IN THE GAME.

Checking gateway for Firewall Bypass software...
 Running research file #40886 | SGP Black Ice Drill V1342 V 1.342 V 1.342...
 Target firewall has been bypassed...
 Checking gateway for passwd break software...
 Running SGP Lightning Bolt .500 V 0.5...
 Target admin passwd cache repository found...
Start crack

SGP's Forums.

New World Order
Noseedam

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 11, 2008, 09:17:51 PM »

you are a royal retard......................... and you fail to see any suggestions that are not your own s relevant, i'm saying that the bypass and the crack should be separate steps, if you READ what i post, instead of just attempting to be an idiot (and being UBER good at it), and as it is, in real life there are processes that you can get too without passwords, such as recycling bin and shared documents, yes? which is the reason there should be 2 steps instead of just one, and thank you bobby for saying so, you realize what i am saying instead of ignoring it, and yes, this is meant as a way to balance power, with little guys with good hardware being able to taker those who are larger, but have better software (there should also be an option to overload your protection, makes sense right??? and  have it function as is normal for over load)

virus man

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: July 11, 2008, 10:33:36 PM »

you are a royal retard......................... and you fail to see any suggestions that are not your own s relevant, i'm saying that the bypass and the crack should be separate steps, if you READ what i post, instead of just attempting to be an idiot (and being UBER good at it), and as it is, in real life there are processes that you can get too without passwords, such as recycling bin and shared documents, yes? which is the reason there should be 2 steps instead of just one, and thank you bobby for saying so, you realize what i am saying instead of ignoring it, and yes, this is meant as a way to balance power, with little guys with good hardware being able to taker those who are larger, but have better software (there should also be an option to overload your protection, makes sense right??? and  have it function as is normal for over load)

Oh some of your suggestions are worthy and I have even complimented you on them.  But this one has become a flame fest.   Have fun flaming away.

You have yet to show you know how to play the game.

As for the Recycle Bin.   Since Win 2000 the Recycle bin is locked to the account.  Anyone with half a brain knows that.   Shared Documents is the same as something set to Public on the servers.  But again you know all.

Now as for an option to overload your protection.  I have thought of that as well.  I think it should be put in the game.  But we shall see.

****EDIT****
Stupid touch pad read a click when I didn't touch it /sigh

SGP's Forums.

New World Order
BobbyBob

I will eat you o_o"!

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 11, 2008, 10:38:57 PM »

Oh some of your suggestions are worthy and I have even complimented you on them.  But this one has become a flame fest.   Have fun flaming away.

You have yet to show you know how to play the game.

As for the Recycle Bin.   Since Win 2000 the Recycle bin is locked to the account.  Anyone with half a brain knows that.   Shared Documents is the same as something set to Public on the servers.  But again you know all.

Now as for an option to overload your protection.  I have thought of that as well.  I think it should be put in the game.  But we shall see.

****EDIT****
Stupid touch pad read a click when I didn't touch it /sigh

lol just remove the post

Noseedam

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 11, 2008, 10:59:08 PM »

i had not known that the recycling bin had finally been locked (probably the Japanese who did it >.>) , as it was i knew it to be open for people to get to it (and recover stuff >.>) (this is why old crackers were so successful)

i do not know all, nor do i think so, because i still download instead of making my own, which in and of itself is a conceding to not knowing

and i did not mean this as flame fest, however when someone does insult me i do take offense and will respond accordingly

and yes, touch pads are stupid, might i recommend usb mouse?

virus man

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13 on: July 11, 2008, 11:03:41 PM »

i had not known that the recycling bin had finally been locked (probably the Japanese who did it >.>) , as it was i knew it to be open for people to get to it (and recover stuff >.>) (this is why old crackers were so successful)

i do not know all, nor do i think so, because i still download instead of making my own, which in and of itself is a conceding to not knowing

and i did not mean this as flame fest, however when someone does insult me i do take offense and will respond accordingly

and yes, touch pads are stupid, might i recommend usb mouse?

Oh I have both versions of the Revo's from Logitech.  Thing is at home I play on my couch while watching movies.  No place to put the mouse or I would use it.  I just need to break down and install the touchpad software one of these days.

SGP's Forums.

New World Order
BobbyBob

I will eat you o_o"!

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 11, 2008, 11:10:57 PM »

Back to topic, i like the idea of splitting the process of breaking into a server into two but, i dont like the idea that they would only have to bypass your firewall to kill your processes..

Pages: [1] 2 3
Print
Jump to: