The Hacker Project - a free online game

April 29, 2024, 07:10:13 PM
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

"Trust your technolust!"
Pages: [1] 2
Print
Author Topic: auto collect  (Read 7249 times)
Noseedam

View Profile
« on: July 11, 2008, 07:47:25 PM »

can adware please be auto collected after 24 hours or so, kinda sucks when you have spyware sitting there and it never collects anything.........

sign the AP petition already!!!!!!!!!!!!
sovietpride

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2008, 07:48:07 PM »

whats wrong with doing it yourself? o_O...

quidquid latine dictum sit, altum sonatur
virus man

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2008, 07:49:43 PM »

can adware please be auto collected after 24 hours or so, kinda sucks when you have spyware sitting there and it never collects anything.........

VETO

Sorry but That is the risk of running the cheap Spyware.  Deal with it.

If the Auto Collect IS implemented then I say that when it happens it bypasses Spyware.

SGP is opening their forums for all.  From now on all Tutorials and Help files that SGP releases will be available there.

SGP's Forums.

New World Order
Noseedam

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2008, 07:51:41 PM »

no, and it's because i sit on empty servers with spyware on them and they never collect anything because person on other end never presses collect >.> really sucks too, and you can't say other wise!

sovietpride

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 11, 2008, 07:52:55 PM »

well duh, if there's spyware sitting on a server im not going to hit *collect* just so it winds up in your pocket now am i? T_T

quidquid latine dictum sit, altum sonatur
virus man

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: July 11, 2008, 07:53:49 PM »

no, and it's because i sit on empty servers with spyware on them and they never collect anything because person on other end never presses collect >.> really sucks too, and you can't say other wise!

Well like I said.  That is the downside using Spyware.  That is why the top players don't use it for the most part.

SGP is opening their forums for all.  From now on all Tutorials and Help files that SGP releases will be available there.

SGP's Forums.

New World Order
Noseedam

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 11, 2008, 07:54:23 PM »

at least the 0.1's should have auto collect >.> since they're newbie, and once you research you can change that, right?

BobbyBob

I will eat you o_o"!

Scrixx123@hotmail.com ekam94 pet_shop123@yahoo.com
View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 11, 2008, 07:57:21 PM »

lol nos /fail <.<..

I learned this too, when the person sees there is a spyware they wont collect till its dealt with. I also noticed its way easier to make money via adwares than trying to set someone up with spyware and having it disinfected and you spend more time putting another.

Hiya! I'm a friendly person, and I like to make new friends :]. I'm very helpful and kind, I keep searching for people who would be there for me and talk to me, and in return I will always be there for them. Let me know if you need anything and I will see what i can do.
Noseedam

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 11, 2008, 07:59:42 PM »

>.> 72 hours then? i would think that thats enough time to disable spyware, yes?

BobbyBob

I will eat you o_o"!

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 11, 2008, 08:01:38 PM »

>.> 72 hours then? i would think that thats enough time to disable spyware, yes?
basically what im saying is, lol the viruses owner decides what to do and when to =P

Hiya! I'm a friendly person, and I like to make new friends :]. I'm very helpful and kind, I keep searching for people who would be there for me and talk to me, and in return I will always be there for them. Let me know if you need anything and I will see what i can do.
Noseedam

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 11, 2008, 09:19:05 PM »

yeah, cept for after 72 hours (3 days if i'm not an idiot, as virus man is suggesting) it will auto collect, making it so that abandoned servers with adware are still useful even with bandwidth limitations

virus man

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: July 11, 2008, 10:30:22 PM »

Clean and infect.  That is what I do.   But then you know all so I am sure you are already doing this as well.

SGP's Forums.

New World Order
BobbyBob

I will eat you o_o"!

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 11, 2008, 10:37:26 PM »

yeah what virus man said, also its the thing about spyware, they dont make any money you dont make any money =p.

Noseedam

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 11, 2008, 10:59:52 PM »

okay, scrap this one, i see your points, and i will stop on this

delete please, siremi!

BobbyBob

I will eat you o_o"!

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 11, 2008, 11:11:21 PM »

okay, scrap this one, i see your points, and i will stop on this

delete please, siremi!
Or just lock it :D

Pages: [1] 2
Print
Jump to: