The Hacker Project - a free online game

March 29, 2024, 08:36:16 AM
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

"Hackers come and go, but a great hack is forever."
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: File: Download Accelerator  (Read 2965 times)
Hatejacket
« on: June 25, 2011, 05:46:06 PM »

My suggestion for a new type of file that while running increases the maximum bandwidth on the server. The higher the version, the more BW you receive.

Have it take up a ridiculous amount of hardware and let it be killed remotely, which if done on a PvP target could easily force the target's hardware to overload.  

0.1 - 10,000 CPU - 600,000 MEM - +25 BW
1.0 - 100,000 CPU - 6,000,000 MEM - +250 BW

Just a suggestion for how the numbers could work. The file could be used to temporarily increase BW on servers that don't have any, or you could upload it to remote servers and boost the BW there to steal files and such.
norill

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2011, 11:31:57 AM »

My suggestion for a new type of file that while running increases the maximum bandwidth on the server. The higher the version, the more BW you receive.

Have it take up a ridiculous amount of hardware and let it be killed remotely, which if done on a PvP target could easily force the target's hardware to overload.  

Just a suggestion for how the numbers could work. The file could be used to temporarily increase BW on servers that don't have any, or you could upload it to remote servers and boost the BW there to steal files and such.
i would rather see data hijack virus buffed. and for your server use alpha-9's method - 250 BW + 5 x FS installed. selfdestruct when bw is needed and reinstall after that

WolfDoc
Select Member

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2011, 11:58:50 PM »

i would rather see data hijack virus buffed. and for your server use alpha-9's method - 250 BW + 5 x FS installed. selfdestruct when bw is needed and reinstall after that

u got to be dumb calling that alpha 9 method. lol He just started doing that alot when i was attacking him , But Didnt create the idea. lol
Brok Ironfist

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2011, 07:59:34 PM »

Ivan was the master at this... Used to hate attempting to steal his files and discovering that he'd FileShared his system to the max...

ivandrago
« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2011, 03:06:49 AM »

Yeah, it was something me and Donn figured out in the early stages of round 2  shifty
Alpha got it from me.
But perhaps others came up with the same plan, I don't know
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to: