The Hacker Project - a free online game

March 18, 2024, 09:29:56 PM
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

"Subverting tyranny is the highest duty."
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: 200k pvp points for 60 days Gold  (Read 6470 times)
siremi
Administrator

View Profile WWW Email
« on: May 11, 2012, 12:16:41 PM »

Only 200k pvp points needed now to get 60 days Gold.

tn5421

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2012, 04:53:40 PM »

It was ridiculously hard to get 1m points for 60 days.  Thanks for the update.
N3hpy50X3

Deal With It. Don't Get

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2012, 01:18:17 AM »

do we lose PvP Points after Revelation Wipes the Wide World clean?
it will take 1000 days to get that many - that's nearly 3 years!

...maybe there are other ways to make PvP Points? (all I know is voting)

if PvP Points can only be get by voting, then I suggest you make it to much less
...more like 1 year, or make it taht if you been voting for 305 days, then you get the last 60 days of the year for as with Gold Account

...if there other ways to get PvP Points, then forget all of what I just said now.

.,..,....,,....,.,,...,,.,,.,.,,.,,.,..,.,,.,,,..,,..,,,..,......,,.,..,.,,,..,,..,......,,....,..,......,,.,,.,.,,..,.,.,,.,,,..,,,.,...,,....,.,,.,,....,......,,..,,,.,,....,.,,.,,.,.,,..,.,.,.,,,.
ãłþħά-∆9

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2012, 07:28:40 AM »

do we lose PvP Points after Revelation Wipes the Wide World clean?
it will take 1000 days to get that many - that's nearly 3 years!

...maybe there are other ways to make PvP Points? (all I know is voting)

if PvP Points can only be get by voting, then I suggest you make it to much less
...more like 1 year, or make it taht if you been voting for 305 days, then you get the last 60 days of the year for as with Gold Account

...if there other ways to get PvP Points, then forget all of what I just said now.

Noob, you get them by doing PVP missions and attacking people with malware

Unless the games changed ;D

siremi
Administrator

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2013, 09:14:47 PM »

Oh, I got an idea. You will be able to move the PvP points and pay gradually for the 60 days of Gold. So if you have like 10k points, you can add them towards that goal, and gradually add more until you get the to the 200k mark.

So then, the unused PvP points at the end of a round will automatically be added towards the 200k Gold, and this pool will not reset so you can have xxx/200,000 PvP points spread out across rounds until you reach the mark to get the Gold days.

tn5421

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 07, 2015, 04:08:05 PM »

Oh, I got an idea. You will be able to move the PvP points and pay gradually for the 60 days of Gold. So if you have like 10k points, you can add them towards that goal, and gradually add more until you get the to the 200k mark.

So then, the unused PvP points at the end of a round will automatically be added towards the 200k Gold, and this pool will not reset so you can have xxx/200,000 PvP points spread out across rounds until you reach the mark to get the Gold days.

As long as the points can't be removed from that pool after the end of a round it shouldn't be a problem.
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to: