The Hacker Project - a free online game

March 29, 2024, 08:59:03 AM
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

"Subverting tyranny is the highest duty."
Pages: 1 [2]
Print
Author Topic: Hi. Call me Zero.  (Read 10725 times)
DoubleZero

Any challenge: Accepted... Unless I know I'll lose

View Profile Email
« Reply #15 on: July 23, 2011, 07:48:05 PM »

So they say. But still, being a "zero" is sometimes better then being the center of attention.

Welcome to a world where paranoia might save your life. A world where people cheat, lie, and steal to get what they want.
Hatejacket
« Reply #16 on: July 24, 2011, 12:01:16 AM »

So they say. But still, being a "zero" is sometimes better then being the center of attention.

Not here!
Apocrypha

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 24, 2011, 05:59:21 AM »

psst! Quit while you're behind.  shifty
asdfth12

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 24, 2011, 01:53:40 PM »

Don't make the same mistakes I did...

Wait, to late.

Your f**ked.
DoubleZero

View Profile Email
« Reply #19 on: July 24, 2011, 06:32:41 PM »

Interesting. Quit? I dont know the meanin of the word, and also, logiclly you DONT wanna be the center of attention. If you are then people will want to attack you, and if your attacked… who knows? Plus if your not you can get away with things the big guys couldnt.

Welcome to a world where paranoia might save your life. A world where people cheat, lie, and steal to get what they want.
Hatejacket
« Reply #20 on: July 24, 2011, 09:36:46 PM »

Interesting. Quit? I dont know the meanin of the word, and also, logiclly you DONT wanna be the center of attention. If you are then people will want to attack you, and if your attacked… who knows? Plus if your not you can get away with things the big guys couldnt.

Like what? I've been cracked like, three times in the last month and a half. I'll even give you my IP's if you want.

It's not a matter of if you're the center of attention or not, it's a matter of if you can back up your words, and I promise that anyone cracking me will highly regret that. Therefore I don't try and hide at all, it's not MY mistake if I get cracked.

But what do I know? I've only been here since the game's inception.
asdfth12

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 24, 2011, 10:25:46 PM »

DZ just failed epicly. He (I disagreeumption) doesn't want to be the center of attention, yet he just now became it.

DoubleZero

View Profile Email
« Reply #22 on: July 26, 2011, 10:06:08 AM »

On the contrary, im not saying i dont wanna be, im saying sometimes there are perks to not being. Plus, ive been in the game since forever. I just havent been on in forever. I played before most of the stuff emi added on was here, firstly revelation, which i believe is what made me stop playing. I believe my name was hilly1234100, i dont think i was registered on the forums… plus, i dont want your ips. I dont really hack others, i more research my own software... And i doubt i will get anywhere with my current level crackin software anyway, so i see no point

Pages: 1 [2]
Print
Jump to: