The Hacker Project - a free online game

March 28, 2024, 01:43:24 PM
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

"Being legal doesn't make it right."
Pages: [1] 2
Print
Author Topic: Hello, i was bugshunter  (Read 15146 times)
bugshunter

View Profile
« on: January 08, 2012, 11:05:13 AM »

i was in front of you, untill i got banned, even if you pumped money in the game and used cheats to make up to 10 milions a day 1 that was annoying for you, so seems like i have ended up being banned

nice try bugs, And u know what i mean...not that dumb. But anyways U started 3 weeks before me. i never cheated like u.. and i was catching u no problem, and 3 weeks is a big head start when u start from the start of the round....lol

« Last Edit: January 08, 2012, 01:57:10 PM by WolfDoc » Logged
asdfth12

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2012, 11:15:20 AM »

Requesting a mod to run a vircheck on his attached file. With him being the one that was screwing around with the server, I'm kinda afraid of clicking links that he posts.

Still, he doesn't use cheats. Look at the HOF, and you'll notice that he's been here for a long time. He has more experience then you and knows more about this game then you.

Also, you can consider the invite I gave you earler in this round gone. I thought that you would have been a good member for VES if you ever decided to leave GNU but VES, despite our name, doesn't condone or support IRL hacking.
Exousia
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2012, 01:30:36 PM »

Now why would anyone download anything in someone's signature?
WolfDoc
Select Member

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2012, 01:59:25 PM »

(/index.php?%61ction=packages&sa=install2&package=..%2Fattachments%2F454_jpeg_jpg2a0ddc39d3a87082a891f6cba093fe3d[/img])

might check it emi..
WolfDoc
Select Member

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2012, 02:31:59 PM »

[GNU] Exousia(#8447)
08-Jan-2012 04:55
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Hey

jager (#10302) Edit PM 03-Jan-2012 04:57:25
true almost everytime. Except one time:
open IP database, check one server with those checkboxes and click button Bounce at the bottom of the list. That uses function, that takes ID not IP from that server and bounces to it.
bugshunter (#35091) Edit PM 03-Jan-2012 04:53:46
the thing is that as i can see, when you connect to a server, you use the ip, not id... or i don't know well enough ?
jager (#10302) Edit PM 03-Jan-2012 04:50:10
it's actually very simple if you want to use that exploit. In about an hour you can have javablocked parser with php/mysql backend, where you store all ID. Then it's simple to cycle them and getting new IPs...
bugshunter (#35091) Edit PM 03-Jan-2012 04:49:26
jager, i've already bypassed emi's restrictions and that random stupid javablocked 1 so, he needs to up his game... i started to play this game for fun.. but seems like after all, it's a good lesson about blockeding 1
jager (#10302) Edit PM 03-Jan-2012 04:49:02
Just be sure to check about any hidden variables when submitting your forms. You can get current variable by unserializing that hidden eval code with javablocked.
norill

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 08, 2012, 02:52:52 PM »

whatever that attachment was supposed to be, it failed

jager

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #6 on: January 08, 2012, 03:00:15 PM »

WolfDoc, perhaps you should point out that it WAS YOU who first bragged about that exploit and how you use it.
Remember these msgs:

[LMAO] WolfDoc(#19744)
31-Dec-2011 13:59
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Ok

Btw we we manage to find a way to label every server automatically by server number. Doesnt change if after ip change or name change..lol
- donnyp02's Dedicated Server ID #1

- True Light Software Repository #1 ID #3

-Serin's Dedicated Server ID #21372

[LMAO] WolfDoc(#19744)
31-Dec-2011 14:00
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Ok

automatically pops up in the Ip database

[LMAO] WolfDoc(#19744)
02-Jan-2012 17:24
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Ok

First I careless about retal, i can easily replace it, making 10 million a day without FS, plus donate a couple thousand a month to the game its self, so no worries here.

[LMAO] WolfDoc(#19744)
02-Jan-2012 17:39
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Ok

lol nice ip changes dont matter, i can find them easy told u i got all server marked permanently now. not even with file ID trick but with SERVER IDS ;)

All my messages are AFTER THAT, when I started to look into it how can you find my servers every time I change IPs. You can have Emi look for timeline.

YOU admitted you are CHEATING, I looked how is that possible and posted all that info and warning to our group board. So stop acting all that sainty...

YOU ARE A CHEATER!

J.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2012, 10:54:56 PM by WolfDoc » Logged
HACKhalo2

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 08, 2012, 04:39:40 PM »

[GNU] Exousia(#8447)
08-Jan-2012 04:55
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Hey

jager (#10302) Edit PM 03-Jan-2012 04:57:25
true almost everytime. Except one time:
open IP database, check one server with those checkboxes and click button Bounce at the bottom of the list. That uses function, that takes ID not IP from that server and bounces to it.
bugshunter (#35091) Edit PM 03-Jan-2012 04:53:46
the thing is that as i can see, when you connect to a server, you use the ip, not id... or i don't know well enough ?
jager (#10302) Edit PM 03-Jan-2012 04:50:10
it's actually very simple if you want to use that exploit. In about an hour you can have javablocked parser with php/mysql backend, where you store all ID. Then it's simple to cycle them and getting new IPs...
bugshunter (#35091) Edit PM 03-Jan-2012 04:49:26
jager, i've already bypassed emi's restrictions and that random stupid javablocked :) so, he needs to up his game... i started to play this game for fun.. but seems like after all, it's a good lesson about blockeding :)
jager (#10302) Edit PM 03-Jan-2012 04:49:02
Just be sure to check about any hidden variables when submitting your forms. You can get current variable by unserializing that hidden eval code with javablocked.

The Rest of the conversation that was "left out":

bugshunter (#35091) PM 03-Jan-2012 04:47:48
i will take a look at that exploit you're talking about... :)

jager (#10302) PM 03-Jan-2012 04:46:58
And cheater who knows what will get changed from owner of the game will always have advantage.

jager (#10302) PM 03-Jan-2012 04:45:40
what we can do? Nothing really. Your surprise tactic last round was nice touch, now they are ready for it. This round they will collect that money prize.

Ivan Drago (#1237) PM 03-Jan-2012 04:43:13
I cant believe that siremi is as ignorant as to give one player a huge advantage over everyone else.
If Wolfdoc manages to get all exploits fixed except his own then my journey in HP end here and now

Ivan Drago (#1237) PM 03-Jan-2012 04:42:49
Offcourse it is unfair, I was just wondering what we can do without getting into those cheats ourselves

jager (#10302) PM 03-Jan-2012 04:38:46
and since i will get my servers bombed no matter what i do or how many times i change IP, i don't see how to play this fair ... and i will get my reserach cancelled no matter what i do.

jager (#10302) PM 03-Jan-2012 04:33:47
oh, he knows that exploit. wolfdoc admitted that emi will change it a bit, so other scripts won't work tomorrow any more. his of course will, cos he knows how that little variable is generated.

Ivan Drago (#1237) PM 03-Jan-2012 04:30:48
What else can we do than just keep reporting exploits to siremi ? I dont want to lower myself by using these tricks too

jager (#10302) PM 03-Jan-2012 04:29:10
even when round resets, your primary server is the same. Different IP, same ID. If you have it from previous round, you can access server then.

jager (#10302) PM 03-Jan-2012 04:27:53
been here all the time. Wolfdoc confessed (bragged) he is using it to get our servers even if we change ip. (Picture proof backup) (Supporting References posted on Jan 8th about PM's made on Dec 31st)

jager (#10302) PM 03-Jan-2012 04:27:14
my last server has id [edited]. so there are about 100.000 server currently ingame. Simple script can cycle through all ID's in few minutes and gets you their names and IPs.

Ivan Drago (#1237) PM 03-Jan-2012 04:26:55
it not really into computer codes .... are you saying the game has BECOME unplayable or has this trick been here all the time ?

This exploit needs to be changed. AS STATED IN THE ToS:
Fair play

Players who try to manipulate the rules and/or use loopholes in them may be deleted from the game. Each case will be looked at separately by The Hacker Project team, before a decision is made.

Playing fairly and Honestly

The Hacker Project upholds high standards of moral behavior. Any player who is caught manipulating bugs in the game or has been cheating in any other way will be deleted from the game immediately. Using vulgar words towards other players may also lead to deletion.   

WolfDoc has ADMITTED to using an exploit to track people down after IP changes, which is two violations of the ToS. He should be banned like every other cheater, staff or not, his staff tag removed, his account locked as such, and the exploit fully fixed by the Hacker-project dev team. Just because he can throw money around doesn't mean he should be exempt from the rules.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2012, 07:13:40 PM by HACKhalo2 » Logged
asdfth12

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 08, 2012, 06:28:00 PM »

Just saying, but I think that the only person ON the dev 'team' is Emi.

As far as I know, all the others have left.

Either way, this game is dying, mainly because Emi is spreading his time to thin.

Still, right now you are just posting words that serve your purposes. Until you post ss's of the message (From in game) then most/all people are going to assume that your all just butthurt.

Edit - Looked over. To me, it looks like your just blowing nuts out of your ass. Know why? The date on the message is Jan 3, yet it has a link to a post that was made on Jan 8? I'm sorry. I've never majored in Temporal Physics, but something just doesn't seem right to me. Unless you have a time machine, how could a message sent on the third be refering to a post that wouldn't be made until the 8th?
« Last Edit: January 08, 2012, 06:35:17 PM by asdfth12 » Logged
HACKhalo2

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 08, 2012, 06:49:43 PM »

Just saying, but I think that the only person ON the dev 'team' is Emi.

As far as I know, all the others have left.

Either way, this game is dying, mainly because Emi is spreading his time to thin.

Still, right now you are just posting words that serve your purposes. Until you post ss's of the message (From in game) then most/all people are going to assume that your all just butthurt.

Edit - Looked over. To me, it looks like your just blowing nuts out of your ass. Know why? The date on the message is Jan 3, yet it has a link to a post that was made on Jan 8? I'm sorry. I've never majored in Temporal Physics, but something just doesn't seem right to me. Unless you have a time machine, how could a message sent on the third be refering to a post that wouldn't be made until the 8th?

the same way and reason I can link to Wikipedia and Google. I was siting references that prove the things being said have a backbone, and that they weren't, quote,
blowing nuts out of your ass.

Also, The link references PM's that took place on the new year, it was just posted today.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2012, 06:53:43 PM by HACKhalo2 » Logged
asdfth12

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 08, 2012, 06:53:10 PM »

Ok then, explain this.

been here all the time. Wolfdoc confessed (bragged) he is using it to get our servers even if we change ip. (Picture proof backup)

Linked section -
http://hpforum.etvirtualworlds.com/index.php?topic=3567.msg29992#msg29992

Picture proof link - http://i.imgur.com/cOrhl.png

How I ask, HOW, is it possiable that a message sent on the 3RD is refrencing a post made on the 8TH

Your not citing anything. Youve taken text and wrapped quote tags around it, without showing us the source of the text. You know what I say? Source please. Show us screenshots of these messages, right from the game.

You don't know how? Ok, I'll explain it.

1. find message you want to screen.
2. Press prtscreen. (Its the key to the right of scroll lock)
3. Open paint, and paste the picture. Save and name it.
4. Upload it to a picture site. Post link to picture here
5. ???
6. PROOF FOR YOUR, CURRENTLY, BULLnuts CLAIMS!!!

Edit - No, they don't. The pm's you posted are dated for the 3rd. The link that is included in the pm is a link to a post that was just made today. Explain, just how a message sent on the 3rd has a link to a post that wasn't even made until the 8th?

While the pm's that the link is refering to may have been sent on newyears, you still have a link to a post that occured on the 8th of this month in a message that was sent on the 3rd of this month. If the messages you posted are real, then the date they are sent would be the 8th. Unless you've modified the content that your posting, which makes the entirety of your 'proof' invalid.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2012, 07:03:47 PM by asdfth12 » Logged
HACKhalo2

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 08, 2012, 07:03:34 PM »

Ok then, explain this.

been here all the time. Wolfdoc confessed (bragged) he is using it to get our servers even if we change ip. (Picture proof backup)

Linked section -
http://hpforum.etvirtualworlds.com/index.php?topic=3567.msg29992#msg29992

Picture proof link - http://i.imgur.com/cOrhl.png

How I ask, HOW, is it possiable that a message sent on the 3RD is refrencing a post made on the 8TH

Because I referenced it when I made the post. Since the Group PM system uses, what I assume, a 255 character plain text system backed by a PHP function that will censor words when it's stored by the SQL backend, it's impossible to create a BB link using it, since the only thing that supports BBCode is these forums.

NOW, as a moderator and a developer for a small community, I learned to reference other sources to back up my claims. I'm sorry I confused you by hotlinking within a self quoted reference, I'll change it so it won't confuse anyone else.
asdfth12

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 08, 2012, 07:06:35 PM »

You've just admited to modifiying your 'proof' to suit your claims.

You've admitted to modifying it, therefor your 'proof' can not be considered valid.

This is the point I was trying to make. Its modified. Its not valid.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2012, 07:10:21 PM by asdfth12 » Logged
HACKhalo2

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 08, 2012, 07:10:46 PM »

http://imgur.com/a/8CVrA

Screenshots of my proof

Also, Paint is a windows program, I run linux.

As you see, the only thing I edited out was jager's Server ID, due to the exploit. Everything else is word for word the SAME as my copy and pasted version.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2012, 07:15:11 PM by HACKhalo2 » Logged
asdfth12

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 08, 2012, 07:19:33 PM »

And you know what those pictures show? That Bugs was messing with the server, and that Jager gave him some information that help him to do so, and urged him to continue messing with the server.

I don't see WD saying anything about cheating. Just your group gossiping and a bunch of 'woe are us, lets cheat'

Essentially you've just put more nails in Bugs coffin, and started work on Jagers coffin.

And yes, its word for word the same. Except for the modifications you made to it before posting.

But still, thanks for posting the proof that Bugs was screwing around with the server, and that GNU, at least partially, supported his actions.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2012, 07:23:37 PM by asdfth12 » Logged
Pages: [1] 2
Print
Jump to: