The Hacker Project - a free online game

March 29, 2024, 02:51:48 AM
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

"Being illegal doesn't make it wrong."
Pages: 1 [2]
Print
Author Topic: Hello, i was bugshunter  (Read 15147 times)
HACKhalo2

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: January 08, 2012, 07:41:08 PM »

Firstly, for bugshunter, he did what he did and Emi most likely knew about it. Whether it be this exploit or another, it doesn't matter as he's banned.

Secondly, Jager found the proof of concept behind the ServerID exploit. Nowhere did he say that he, or we for that matter, used it to our advantage.

Lastly, your now twisting my words to your liking, as you accused me of doing. I'm only enforcing my claim that the users of this exploit should be banned because it breaks the game to the point that people the pour money into it will win no matter what.

I may not know Jager personally, but I don't think he cheated or used exploits to get where he's at now. I think he just had a lot of time on his hands and poured all of it into HP then into RL, due to depressive tendencies or what have you. People can be that good without using outside help. If he was cheating, he would of been banned by now, am I right? Because there is NO program that can perfectly emulate human behavior (the closest I know of to emulating human-like behavior is creating a Java program using the Robot class, querying the website with a screen reader, and using complex algorithms, clicking on links depending on a near infinite number of situations that may happen between each second).
WolfDoc
Select Member

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 08, 2012, 08:23:19 PM »

lol You guys are funny, First i had a way of marking ppl server so if they changed names i could tel. WOOO GREAT ADVANTAGE!! not...some but not really. Second i sent emi a copy of the source and had it fixed right after some said it "bothered" 2 them.
Third i never tried/ talked about or ever sugest hacking emi game, from the post alone uve prove u have.. and maybe u idiots cant understand but when i say it pops up in the Database automatically i meant, IT intergated into what we see, Looks like it belongs in HP...

// ==UserScript==
// @name hpservers
// @include http://hacker-project.com/index.php?action=ip_db*
// ==/UserScript==

var header = document.getElementsByClassName('emi7')[1];
var servs = header.parentNode.children;
var id=header.insertCell(6);
id.innerHTML="ID"

for(i=3;i<servs.length-1;i++)
   servs.insertCell(6).innerHTML=servs.children[1].children[0].value;

If u guys tred it u see what i mean. The script doesnt hack or munpiliate hp to coding.  Like u guys are doing.. u taking this game to a whole new level...

Also love how u guys say all my exploits, i suggest changes EVERYONE ASK FOR NO MATTER WHO..I dont request things for script or to exploit anything.. I STOPPED PLAYING TILL JAGER STARTED CHEATING WITH BUGS!!!!!!! Are u that dumb to realize, ive explained it to u you guys just dont gets, I KNOW i have a advantage..DUH... reason i stopped playing so other could do good, but u guys messed it up not me...

Ps ill quit playing but so does Jager and BUGS

[GNU] jager(#10302)
08-Jan-2012 13:56
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: hey

Probably because bugs is still online 1
I seriously doubt that any IP ban can stop all proxy servers ...

Add to ignore list
Replied to message:
Then why isn't anyone in my group inactive? Lol

[GNU] jager(#10302)
08-Jan-2012 06:42
Re: Re: Re: hey

Don't know that name. However since he is banned I can tell you bugs was the spy in your group (don't know under which name) and was sending me that info.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

jager (#10302) PM 03-Jan-2012 04:33:47
oh, he knows that exploit. wolfdoc admitted that emi will change it a bit, so other scripts won't work tomorrow any more. his of course will, cos he knows how that little variable is generated.

WTF!! lol emi already know your full of your self there, IM THE ONE WHO ASKED EMI TO ADD ANTI BOT FEATURES IDIOTS... HE NEVER TOLD ME WHAT THEY WHERE....

PS jager, have emi look int it. me and sl3ph spent millions buying ips getting ur servers not instantly connecting...
« Last Edit: January 08, 2012, 08:45:31 PM by WolfDoc » Logged
WolfDoc
Select Member

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 08, 2012, 08:51:38 PM »

JAger ur problem, U think because i say it it wasnt a lie. lol  Sorry to say some stuff  i lied about to get info, lol like ahving u think i had a spy in ur group. lol yes i got those from ur boards but just today and from someone showing bugs was cheating..
siremi
Administrator

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #18 on: January 09, 2012, 10:48:02 AM »

Ok, after reading everything I find there are things that should have been brought forward to me by both groups involved in this dispute.

First of all, I fixed the server id in IP Database issue the moment is was brought to my attention.

Please remember that anything that can be used as an advantage against others and that bypasses the normal operation of HP can be considered an exploit. Using a server id to identify another players server after he changed IP could be considered an exploit.

I understand that you would want the above exploit exposed but the right thing todo was to report it so that it could be fixed, and not take it where bugshunter went to the extense of stealing and hacking into others people accounts.

Now HP is a game about hacking, and I can tolerate a degree of freedom of action but hacking other accounts is just wrong, so bugshunter will be banned at least for the remainder of this round. Also, is he wants to play in the next round, I expect that any bugs / security issues he finds with HP be reported immediately so that it can be fixed in order to make HP a better game.

Thank you.

Sir Emi

WolfDoc
Select Member

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 10, 2012, 12:58:08 AM »

Bugs if u want to get unbanned, Not trolling the forums would help u know..
Pages: 1 [2]
Print
Jump to: