The Hacker Project - a free online game

April 25, 2024, 06:04:25 AM
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

"Trust your technolust!"
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Search logs for IP address  (Read 2997 times)
ZacQuicksilver

View Profile
« on: July 14, 2008, 02:34:10 PM »

I find that often I want to go back through the logs to delete my IP address from them (after I finish the Password break, or after a series of bounces), but need to go back through several pages of logs, and it's going to get worse the more people play.

As such, I request a way to search through all logs for ones containing a given IP address. The result would return all logs containingthe given IP address.

I hack games, not computers, in my life.

I'm NOT SGP, no matter how much I support them on the forums.

Pardus.at. Let me know if you play.
human

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2008, 04:21:01 PM »

I will not recomend so, but perharps "Special Brute Log Deleter", which can delete (making them blank) your logs of the last day from servers. Restorable as normal Log Del. with Log Undel.

Possible time: 2 hour per server on 0.1 || CPU&Memory reqs: as 0.5 Special Log Deleter

EoD's forums

~~ Human ~~ EoD Co-Leader
virus man

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2008, 07:24:28 PM »

I find that often I want to go back through the logs to delete my IP address from them (after I finish the Password break, or after a series of bounces), but need to go back through several pages of logs, and it's going to get worse the more people play.

As such, I request a way to search through all logs for ones containing a given IP address. The result would return all logs containingthe given IP address.

That is why you should be deleting your trail at each bounce.

SGP is opening their forums for all.  From now on all Tutorials and Help files that SGP releases will be available there.

SGP's Forums.

New World Order
human

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2008, 06:34:05 AM »

That is why you should be deleting your trail at each bounce.

I agree with ebolla, if not the balance will be inexistent.

EoD's forums

~~ Human ~~ EoD Co-Leader
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to: