The Hacker Project - a free online game

March 28, 2024, 10:46:54 AM
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

"Don't be evil."
Pages: 1 [2] 3
Print
Author Topic: Major Update! The Mutant Revelation missions  (Read 22506 times)
DeaderProject

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: June 05, 2012, 06:57:52 PM »

You're a f**king idiot. You don't get real money. It's in game credit. I can make a website and offer you $123,123,543,545 in credit. It doesn't make you a billionaire. It makes you rich ON A WEBSITE. No money comes out of Emi's pocket. The only thing he is paying for is the host of the server, and the day you idiots stop donating enough to pay for that, the game will close.
norill

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 05, 2012, 07:21:24 PM »

Poor you. I got $90 from emi already. Look at the front page, retard.

DeaderProject

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 05, 2012, 07:26:45 PM »

Poor you. I got $90 from emi already. Look at the front page, retard.

Congratulations, you make 2.3 cents an hour! May aswell retire now!

Poor me? No. see, with the time you've been wasting here making sweatshop rates, I've actually been outside enjoying life. Your rates aren't even that high! You've already got at least 1 year of VIP. It's so worth it, man!

That doesn't change from the fact that if Emi doesn't make at least $90 in donations, you don't get anything at all. You think Emi is rewarding you for playing? No, he's trying to keep people playing, to increase the donatorship. Not a dime of Emi's own money has been given out in prizes, get real. You f**king idiot.

Why do you think your person I disagree with ideas haven't been implemented? They sure will be, as soon as f**k face figures how he can profit on them!

And really, how short are the rounds when you don't even have enough active players to end one? LOL

Keep wasting your time, noob. Maybe you can keep saving up your prize money and buy a real game.
« Last Edit: June 05, 2012, 07:28:51 PM by DeaderProject » Logged
DeaderProject

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 05, 2012, 07:32:13 PM »

Even if the idiot gave you $100 per round, you know full well everything I said was true. I won't be back here full-time, ever, because I've seen the light. I've dealt with the idiot for years and I know exactly what he is like.

When you morons can finally see this, you'll leave.

I'll be back in a few months to see the new Sea O, HP.

And you can't deny a d**n thing about it. You know it's true. Yet you keep wasting your time here. You sad sacks of shlt.
Exousia
« Reply #19 on: June 05, 2012, 10:59:52 PM »

Whatever, HJ. Is this the only reason you came back? That's what's truly pathetic.
DeaderProject

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 05, 2012, 11:58:40 PM »

Whatever, HJ. Is this the only reason you came back? That's what's truly pathetic.

No, I keep coming back with the hopes that Emi has smartened up. It's been nearly 5 years now and still nothing has changed. I'm trying to HELP you dumb ass n1ggas. You are WASTING YOUR TIME HERE. I would love nothing more than to see Emi get what he deserves, and that's NOBODY playing his piece of SHlT games. He deserves it for the YEARS he has treated us like nothing more than financial pawns, but you idiots can't realize this. Just look at SEA ODYSSEY and tell me that Hacker Project isn't headed the same way. You can't do it without knowing you're a liar.

The game was in a broken state when WolfDoc got here and all he did was help it get broken even further. I felt at the time he was here that the only recourse to actually make Emi listen would be to get everyone to STOP playing. But that all went down the drains when the donations started coming; it made Emi believe that what he was doing was right. That's not wrong on WolfDoc's part, but it's INCREDIBLY greedy on Emi's part. And what do we get out of it?

No updates without threatening to take the donations away. No sign of a care in the world from the guy who took all of your hard earned money. I have been playing since DAY ONE, YOU HAVE TOO, And you know that I'm right. You know full well that greed has taken over this game. And you know full well that this will SOON be the next SEA O. Like me or not, you know I am right, and you ALL know that nobody is to blame but EMI.

Stop paying him boys, he doesn't deserve a dime. If he did the game would be up and running. Take thousands of dollars from wolfdoc but can't put a dime into advertising, or just enough to get the site on voting pages. It's pathetic.

To me this was the most unique, fun game available, and I still love everything about it..GAME SIDE. Management wise, it's all fuc|<ed. You all know this. If you think Emi will one day wake up and say "I should just do what is right for the success of the game", you are wrong. You can all keep wishing, and you must understand that IF he did this years ago like he should have, the game would be THRIVING. He wouldn't have had to rely on WolfDoc just to stay afloat because we would have hundreds of members donating to him.

But the timing was all messed up. WolfDoc came in the lull part of the game where Emi had started to give up, seeing as the popular user base had left. You know why the biggest reason most of us left was? Coming from someone who saw it all, first hand?

It was EMI'S updates, the ones that NOBODY in the community agreed with, but it set him up to make the most he could out of the game. He stopped caring about Hacker Project and started caring about his bank account. I'm talking AP, Rev, etc. etc. Stuff that will f**k your day up and you have to DONATE to re-coup within a reasonable time frame. We all HEAVILY rejected these ideas but they were implemented anyways.

THIS WILL NOT CHANGE SO LONG AS YOU FUC|<FACES KEEP PLAYING A BROKEN GAME AND CONVINCE CAPTAIN FUC|<FACE THAT WHAT HE IS DOING IS WRONG.

But I don't expect you guys to get that. Seeing as you've wasted YEARS here.
« Last Edit: June 06, 2012, 12:10:21 AM by DeaderProject » Logged
asdfth12

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 06, 2012, 02:37:32 PM »

For all of this games failings, its still one of the better hacker rpgs avaliable.

Most/all of our issues could be resolved with just getting more active members.
norill

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 06, 2012, 03:02:33 PM »

blalblablalikeiucareeee

WolfDoc
Select Member

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 06, 2012, 10:39:54 PM »

lol Hj ur such a loser, why dont u tell everyone ur just a kid playing a game, ur not no 30 year old ur 22 Now i believe, im sorry i took ur title away as king, REASON HES B!TCHY, But shut up and JUST LEAVE, Complain complain, U dont help anything i dont see u saying hey emi ill write some code for u, or hell even a idea THAT DOESNT HELP U in someway...And as far as im concerned i helped keep a dying game alive, Not for a fact, but pretty sure hp would of went down months ago if i hadn't. ANd hj by what ive seen, emi treats u better then u treat him, Why should he listen to whiny crying Child, who sole goal is to make ppl think he cool.

ALL u want is a round where u can DOMINATE, Rev and Ap stopped u from doing that, Sorry all games have to have limits, if there was no rev no Ap, no FS limit, id be in the Hundred billions. UR a f**k!ng retard, Who just Wants to have control over one of ur fav games, but lost it.. GET OVER IT

Ive not wasted a d**n min on this game, I like it, i play it, and i think it could be better but hell everyone stops playing it it just go into the dark hole and nothing will get better, so HJ, Just go away find a new game u can "try" and dominate, bc sorry to say u couldnt handle HP
WolfDoc
Select Member

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 06, 2012, 10:45:50 PM »

and in round one everyone heavily objected bc it was  mid round update, which took the leader far a head and allowed noone to catch up, and the one who MAINLY OPPOSED IT was SGP if i remember correct, bc it limited that sorry group to not being in control,  And yes Sgp helped with glitchs and nuts but they where the first main group of the game, Would of been retarded if they hadn't discovered these issues. But they were a ok group, just had more advantages then some, bc of experience and certain scripts being used back then, Deny deny but i already know. I also know ur up ther epretty high on the reason ppl leave, BC ur  thingy, which u prove everytime u open ur mouth lol
DeaderProject

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 07, 2012, 12:01:07 AM »

And once again you prove your stupidity. The global moderator of a dead game can't even write one sentence without spelling something wrong. That's going to go a long way!

The reason I'm pregnant dogy? Has nothing to do with you. You are nothing to me, never have been and never will be. The only reason I ever became "friends" with you was to get donations from you. You were simply a pawn in making my game a little more entertaining. I know it's nice that you think you're all high and mighty - but you are nothing but a username in a dead game. You're a nobody. I high fived my brothers when you donated to me, and then we all sat back and laughed at your stupid ass. Fun times.

I didn't say one negative thing about you in my rant here - actually the opposite, when i said NOTHING against WolfDoc, blah blah blah. But seeing as you think you are the almighty savior of HP, you have to open your retarded mouth yet again and try to save face. Every time you post you look just a little bit more stupid, in case you aren't aware.

I could care less about what Emi thinks of me, or how he wants to treat me. He knows how I feel about him, always has, but he puts on his 2nd face any time he tries to message me. If he wasn't such a retard himself, he would have a good game going here.

I could care less about having "control" of a game that less than 20 people play. Like I said, the ONLY reason I came back was to see if Emi had done anything. I am not playing the game and don't intend to. Not ever again. I came to see if ANYTHING productive had been done and nothing more. Obviously nothing has been done, but years later you idiots are still here praying.

Here's something: Why don't you try going outside and getting a life? You've spent years on a computer game, you sad sack of crap. You're right, I am 22 now, old enough to learn that life is better spent away from a monitor. Something you will never do. Do you think I care about what people think my age is? LOL. That whole persona was about as fake as you saying YOU actually have any money.

Here's another: You aren't even good at this game. The only reason you ever got anywhere was because you spent money that doesn't even belong to you. You are a thingyrider of life living on someone else's expenses. You have all this money and yet you play this game. You are pathetic. The only thing good you ever did with your life was kill your cousin, one less from the Wolf Clan around makes the world a better place.

I could give two nutss on why people leave this game. I'm glad they do. I'll be as happy as I can be when the game is gone, because you and everyone else will finally get what they deserve: nothing. And then you will sit back and question why you have just wasted years of your life playing a nerd game. Loser.

Now let's see if you can understand any of that; it's hard enough for me to figure out what the hell you are saying. 20+ years old and you type like someone half your age. Playing a dead game that nobody but you cares about. The owner of which hasn't even logged on in 4 days, because he doesn't give a shlt it or you. You probably think Emi is your friend, but to him you are just a money maker and nothing more. Keep getting played, fool! But I'm the retard. LOL!

GET A LIFE, BlTCH!
« Last Edit: June 07, 2012, 12:07:54 AM by DeaderProject » Logged
norill

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 07, 2012, 12:28:16 PM »

u still ere

WolfDoc
Select Member

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 07, 2012, 12:33:53 PM »

lol U havent said anything about me? and im the retard, u must of forgot ur ORIGINAL post lol. I find it Odd the ppl playing are the loser when ur the one who comes back just to rant and rave and were the losers? lol And sorry Hj ive got a of life outside this game, Sorry if u never had, Just bc ppl play it doesnt mean they have no life, thats like saying Ppl who Xbox or PS3 have no life.

"I could care less about having "control" of a game that less than 20 people play. Like I said, the ONLY reason I came back was to see if Emi had done anything. I am not playing the game and don't intend to. Not ever again. I came to see if ANYTHING productive had been done and nothing more. Obviously nothing has been done, but years later you idiots are still here praying."

Then why come and rant, Bc u want to show ur still around, Just go away and leave ppl Be, if u dont care like u say. Sorry to say hj i went a whole round with out donation and beat u, so better then u are, i think u cant handle that u NEVER where very good, u just good at MOB ppl, U never made top ten with out me, if not me then Ebolla, or someone else u can leech off.

And on a side note, Neither of my Paragraph are hard to read or contain a spelling error, now if the forums changed a word, i cant help that .

Correction, Found one grammer error, beside maybe a lack of A comma
« Last Edit: June 07, 2012, 12:36:44 PM by WolfDoc » Logged
WolfDoc
Select Member

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 07, 2012, 06:11:29 PM »

and on a side note, One of the biggest issues ppl seem to be having is getting emi TO ACCEPT donations, as he now has to allow them to go threw.
WolfDoc
Select Member

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: June 08, 2012, 12:31:09 AM »

ps hj remember saying this

"Like I've said before, most of the last major updates have done nothing but hurt the player base, but are good for the game in general.
It's just ****ing time for a reset or something, that's all."

Quote from threads u posted about round one updates

Hj the only really retarded thing on here is u, U should try looking over what u said in the past and what u say now, Depending on what suits ur Wants and needs, u talk crap or support a idea. One day ull say The updates were a good idea the next u cry about them, Didnt hear u complaining when emi was implementing ur IDEAS mid round, But u must of forgot that.

Glad u came back to spout off and remind everyone why we where so glad u left in the first time, But Ill go on playing the game, IF u dont like it to bad, U continue to post and talk crap bc thats all u are, full of Sh!t. lol Cant do anything about it either, BC U ALWAYS SUCKED AT HP, just always had someone to piggy back u

« Last Edit: June 08, 2012, 12:39:50 AM by WolfDoc » Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3
Print
Jump to: