The Hacker Project - a free online game

April 28, 2024, 02:07:01 AM
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

"Subverting tyranny is the highest duty."
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Hi I'm jem6502  (Read 2920 times)
jem6502

View Profile
« on: July 14, 2008, 06:18:53 PM »

And I'm tunneling in from the other side of the matrix on planet Glox 9.  Follow the white rabbit.

Your earth model is quaint I shall play your 'hacker' game and roleplay it as a novice.  'N00b' as you would say.

Kick it.   12
Raistlin

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2008, 06:19:54 PM »

Hahah. Thanks for deigning to favor us with your presence :P
jem6502

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2008, 02:15:50 PM »

My first take is that the high rollers soviet pride et al were able to spread rapidly onto 'virgin' territory.  They were the 'first wave'.

Now for a new person there is greater competition and already higher level wares in place which you have to work against so you can't spread as rapidly as they did.

Personally I like to play this as a learning experience so competition is fine but I would like to see a new player have the time to learn what various things do before getting completely owned by higher level players.  Also even only after a couple days playing I see a potential for the game turning into a lot of 'scurrying around repetitively covering your tracks'.  I would like to see the game evolve in a direction that de-emphasizes this as after you get the gist of log files it can become unfun fast.
Kingdutch

Crazyness :D

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2008, 09:37:45 AM »

lol welcome, and I see you've formed an opinion which (I think) alot of people (partly) support.

I hope you have fun anyway :D

Skippyballs would do well in this game.
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to: