The Hacker Project - a free online game

April 23, 2024, 02:44:02 AM
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

"Trust your technolust!"
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Ranking list  (Read 3056 times)
ivandrago
« on: August 20, 2012, 06:09:30 AM »

Siremi, can you please redo the ranking page ?
Make it multipage or scrollable, or whatever.

As it is now, I can only see the highest 29 players.

N3hpy50X3

Deal With It. Don't Get

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2012, 08:16:44 PM »

maybe this is a good thing, you leave the lower players alone until they have enough power?

.,..,....,,....,.,,...,,.,,.,.,,.,,.,..,.,,.,,,..,,..,,,..,......,,.,..,.,,,..,,..,......,,....,..,......,,.,,.,.,,..,.,.,,.,,,..,,,.,...,,....,.,,.,,....,......,,..,,,.,,....,.,,.,,.,.,,..,.,.,.,,,.
madolebr

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2012, 08:34:54 AM »

at the same time, you can't tell if they are in a group before you attack for something. but, if it's for pvp mission, i guess you could always check faction standings...
N3hpy50X3

Deal With It. Don't Get

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2012, 09:59:50 AM »

at the same time, you can't tell if they are in a group before you attack for something. but, if it's for pvp mission, i guess you could always check faction standings...

but you can check if they are in a group by going to http://www.hacker-project.com/index.php?action=friend_list
from there all you do is search for them and it shows if they are in a group (or alternatively you can just type in a groups tag to see all members that carry that tag)

...or maybe I misunderstand you?

.,..,....,,....,.,,...,,.,,.,.,,.,,.,..,.,,.,,,..,,..,,,..,......,,.,..,.,,,..,,..,......,,....,..,......,,.,,.,.,,..,.,.,,.,,,..,,,.,...,,....,.,,.,,....,......,,..,,,.,,....,.,,.,,.,.,,..,.,.,.,,,.
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to: