The Hacker Project - a free online game

March 29, 2024, 02:45:05 AM
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

"Hackers come and go, but a great hack is forever."
Pages: [1] 2
Print
Author Topic: Finally, I understand why there are 40000 players in this game but gave up  (Read 13936 times)
Admiration

View Profile Email
« on: August 22, 2012, 10:13:52 PM »

A multi account from very very top Ranking joined our Group one day. But then he said he is a multi account of the high ranking player. What do you think when a SPY from the biggest Group joined yours? He can see if you are online or not! Then that guy called our Group is D_S /Do_ / _oS 's enemy. That's funny to have this enemy because of we kicked a spy out of my group. He said this is no problem and attacked us. So I finally understand why there are so many players(or maybe multi-accounts)there have such a low power now.    17 Wolf+Dog 17 17
Ulurukangoo

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2012, 06:55:36 AM »

Yo,
Well apparently you're a bit late (or new) here. We all know wolf has multis (which is btw authorized), and sends them to other groups to spy on them.
Fair enough, and tbh it's a way to have control over your allies (or so called :p).
Now if you don't like to have spies in your group, just don't accept them. Of course there's a chance Wolf gonna bully you XD I don't think people leave just because DOS has spies, it's part of the game.

Balance would be what actually make people go away, but that's being worked on as we speak.
« Last Edit: August 23, 2012, 07:10:24 AM by Ulurukangoo » Logged
WolfDoc
Select Member

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2012, 11:15:48 AM »

Lol I joined ur group to see if u where the guys who attacked me, but I told u withing 5min of being in the group who I was, which I was hoping would lead to a friendship, then I even told u I'd pay for ur group server, but ur group gave me no chances and just started insulting me, rather dumbly in Chinese, but none the less just talked crap. So explain how I was a actual spy if I told u within 5 mins who I was?
« Last Edit: August 23, 2012, 07:49:31 PM by WolfDoc » Logged
norill

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2012, 12:39:09 PM »

this... topic... i laughed... and laughed...

asdfth12

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2012, 05:56:38 PM »

I find it funny that Wolf was the one wanting something done about multiaccounts, yet he goes and uses a multiaccount right after pregnant doging about people using multiaccounts.

Here's another thing you need to understand. This game is full of double standards, and WD is the one that gets all of the benefits from the double standards.

If you have no problem with certian members being held to lower standards, then you'll love this game. If you prefer a fair game, where all players requardless of rank, standing, and/or how much money they donate are treated equally, then your going to hate this game.
WolfDoc
Select Member

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 24, 2012, 06:35:46 PM »

lol i love to hear all of asdfth arguments, makes it so easy to show him being dumb..lol First yea i complained, was told nothing was going to happen, so figured why not use them for my benefit like so many others have..Including you..
Second if u'd where really informed as u think u know im not held to a different standard, hell doubt emi even listening to me anymore...Example, his new changes to the CSS, which made any skirpts obsolete... laugh
« Last Edit: August 27, 2012, 03:08:49 AM by WolfDoc » Logged
WolfDoc
Select Member

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 24, 2012, 06:41:17 PM »

and just bc everyone holds u to a lower standard, bc all u do is complain and whine, and truly aren't good at the game, doesnt mean thats how everyone is treated..i cant help that im better at this game no mater what, and that i attacked u and u got mad and rage quit and just troll the boards now. Grow a pair. play and try to do something besides complaining, bc no really cares what u got to say, i just reply to make u look dumb... 17
asdfth12

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 24, 2012, 07:26:41 PM »

Given that my post was using more proper grammar then yours, and the complete lack of smilies in mine, I'd say that your post is the one that looks stupid.

If you want to get into a debate about who is smarter then who, using proper grammar and forgoing simile faces in your responses is a good way to show intelligence.

I'll admit that I've made grammatical errors in my post, but your posts contain a vastly greater number.

So, work on your grammar and typing then come back and argue about who is a idiot.
WolfDoc
Select Member

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 24, 2012, 07:33:45 PM »

seriously? that is the best you can come back with? Guess u missed the point of me making u look dumb because of what u post not how u post it...lol

On a side note, i know people with a genius IQ who use smiles...lol Anyone can make a post look Smart, doesn't mean it is...
« Last Edit: August 24, 2012, 07:35:54 PM by WolfDoc » Logged
asdfth12

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 25, 2012, 08:18:19 PM »

seriously? that is the best you can come back with? Guess u missed the point of me making u look dumb because of what u post not how u post it...lol

On a side note, i know people with a genius IQ who use smiles...lol Anyone can make a post look Smart, doesn't mean it is...

Post A)

HAI guize, I fiNAllay figurared out dat tewo pluz two equalez 4!!!

Post B)

Two plus two equals four.

Tell me, of the example posts, both of them provide correct information. But, which one looks more intelligent? (Alternatively, which one looks to be written by a person who is always happy and carefree, and which one looks like it's written by a person with a cold heart and no soul?)

As for IQ, it depends how the test is calculated and what scale it uses. On some scales, 100 is a good score. Your not a genius with that score, but your smarter then the average person. However, on some scales, 100 means that you are a complete retard who would eat his own nuts if not for someone caring for him ever hour of the day.

As for my IQ, I took a test once. The maximum score was 150, anyone with a score over 80 is considered to not be a complete retard, 100 was the average, and anything over 140 meant you were a genius. My score was 127.

As for what, and how, what I post is a collection of grammatically correct facts. What you post is a bunch of insults, aimed at making yourself feel better, that completely ignores some of the most basic rules of proper English. While I agree that I am beating a dead horse with some of the stuff I post, at least I care enough to ensure that is, at least, partially grammatically correct. Which is more then can be said about your replies, correction, insults.
norill

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 26, 2012, 11:09:25 AM »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5GgflscOmW8

WolfDoc
Select Member

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 26, 2012, 05:43:36 PM »

that was funny stuff norill
asdfth12

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 27, 2012, 01:25:00 AM »

Good to see that you have nothing to say. Looks like I've finally got you to grow up, and finally agree that you are a idiot.
WolfDoc
Select Member

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 27, 2012, 02:25:09 AM »

no, i just choose not to argue with a moron, who cant even stay on subject, just nick pick at stuff bc he knows he has no point..
« Last Edit: August 27, 2012, 08:14:19 PM by WolfDoc » Logged
ãłþħά-∆9

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 21, 2012, 11:02:26 AM »

Wolfdoc ruining the game for newbies again and getting away with it because he's got the money

Typical tyrant. Shame to see Glitchh4c0r has joined him.

Pages: [1] 2
Print
Jump to: