The Hacker Project - a free online game

March 28, 2024, 01:36:36 PM
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Down with the mega-corporations!
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Remote Attack Disruptor  (Read 2318 times)
N3hpy50X3

Deal With It. Don't Get

View Profile
« on: October 04, 2012, 02:32:03 PM »

Software types: "Started on a remote attack process, it will disrupt the attack and kill the attacking process."

Game Guide 2.0: "This handy program may prevent a remote attack once it is detected. (Need help with this one.)"

as far as I can tell, you have to access the server to kill the process attacking you
see, I thought that if you just have this program in Running Software then it will protect you (just like a Firewall/Password Protect)

my suggestion: Remote Attack Protect
if you can RAP good enough, then you shouldn't beable to MOB by any other playerss (...or MLB)
« Last Edit: October 07, 2012, 10:08:41 AM by N3hpy50X3 » Logged

.,..,....,,....,.,,...,,.,,.,.,,.,,.,..,.,,.,,,..,,..,,,..,......,,.,..,.,,,..,,..,......,,....,..,......,,.,,.,.,,..,.,.,,.,,,..,,,.,...,,....,.,,.,,....,......,,..,,,.,,....,.,,.,,.,.,,..,.,.,.,,,.
N3hpy50X3

Deal With It. Don't Get

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2012, 10:08:03 AM »

...okay, so maybe I got this all wrong?

when it happens, there is a process in Running Softwares on both servers (virii host and target) so now I'm assuming you just use the Remote Attack Disruptor on the process running on your own server (target) instead of having to crack their system to cancel the attack... but I could be wrong (haven't tested that far jet)

.,..,....,,....,.,,...,,.,,.,.,,.,,.,..,.,,.,,,..,,..,,,..,......,,.,..,.,,,..,,..,......,,....,..,......,,.,,.,.,,..,.,.,,.,,,..,,,.,...,,....,.,,.,,....,......,,..,,,.,,....,.,,.,,.,.,,..,.,.,.,,,.
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to: