The Hacker Project - a free online game

March 28, 2024, 01:29:13 PM
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

"Don't be evil."
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Private bulletin board  (Read 6162 times)
oldfriend

View Profile
« on: November 27, 2012, 01:08:31 PM »

Okay, in public and secret servers, there is a bulletin board with missions. How about, each player can have a bulletin board in his server aswell, and pay to others for making stuff for him, like deleting a file or installing a virus(normal missions). The player should put the mission type, the IP of the target server, the ID of the file or so... and the action. In addiction to that, of course, the amount of HPD he have to retrieve to the one who do that mission.
It would be cool, and we would have some mafia bosses ahahah

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Other option, is a group bulletin board, with missions for members of the group(obviously). The reward should be paid with group HPD and the missions should be placed by the leader.

From an Old Friend
« Last Edit: December 05, 2012, 01:40:22 PM by oldfriend » Logged
N3hpy50X3

Deal With It. Don't Get

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2012, 11:57:40 PM »

have to add costs of hosting the BBS - that saying that that is what all of these Factions are doing...paying lots of HPD for the BBS

make an initial purchase of the BBS software (say for example: 1000000 HPD)
BBS would have to be in Running Softwares and just be like all of the other Softwares (RAM/CPU/BAND/HDD)
BBS should be bought and can be researched - but if it's becomes Stolen then it will only be for a link to whoever bought it first
so that if you upload to another Hackers server then replace their own with yours then they will be hosting for your missions instead, lol

and then add a Hosting Fee provided by each of the Factions (so they can all provide different Hosting Plans)

Hosting Plans
- number of Missions you can post at any one time
- what types of Missions you can post
- time a mission can be up for...expiration
- Mission Posting Fee

SBBS should cost 10 times as much as BBS (or not at all...you would have to be giving up your own PvP/AP/Standing Points - can just add Stealing Files to the normal BBS)

all of the above are just all of my ideas crammed in together...mashed

*edit*
make the #ID for the BBS Software be for the same as the Hackers ID
« Last Edit: December 18, 2012, 12:43:24 AM by N3hpy50X3 » Logged

.,..,....,,....,.,,...,,.,,.,.,,.,,.,..,.,,.,,,..,,..,,,..,......,,.,..,.,,,..,,..,......,,....,..,......,,.,,.,.,,..,.,.,,.,,,..,,,.,...,,....,.,,.,,....,......,,..,,,.,,....,.,,.,,.,.,,..,.,.,.,,,.
Exousia
« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2012, 01:41:08 AM »

http://hpforum.etvirtualworlds.com/index.php?topic=187.0
http://hpforum.etvirtualworlds.com/index.php?topic=651.0
http://hpforum.etvirtualworlds.com/index.php?topic=825.0
http://hpforum.etvirtualworlds.com/index.php?topic=1685.0
http://hpforum.etvirtualworlds.com/index.php?topic=2275.0
N3hpy50X3

Deal With It. Don't Get

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2012, 08:08:35 AM »

I just like the idea for some hacker asking/paying me to disinfect something from their server just so that I can get a hold of thier ip, disinfect the other hackers virus (if it's not my own) and then install some myself :P
sounds like alot of fun to me, lol

but maybe you can put up nbounties for hackers with negative fames for the faction you are with...and for hackers with positive fames for the enemy factions of the faction you are with - the higher the fame, the higher the payout will be

so if they are on a list...you can check this from the "PvP Board" - it's from the "Top agents" and "Most wanted" sections/tabs of that page (in-game obviously)

it could be added to the Secret Server "Secret faction board" missions as "Bounty" Type missions

and can range from:
Deleting Files (making IP Scanner very useful to some for this)
Installing Virii
Killing Processes found in Running Softwares from any Server, not just the targets  (must be known)

...ofcourse there should be a pretty hefty looking fee for all of this (dependent upon the requests made for)

*edit*
or make it for another Board - PvP Board (instead of using the already currently existing "Bulletin board" and "Secret faction board")
that will have all of the same missions for all Secret Servers across that Factions

The best way to ensure you pay up is to pay up front - if the mission is not completed you may cancel it after a given time (say a week) and recover the money.

1) You don't have to pay up front. We could have "escrow" so that you set the price of the mission, the details, and IP then you accept and it deducts x amount of HPD (Posting Price and Mission Reward) and the mission reward goes into an account to be received by the mission completer.

2) Should there be timers? Say you need something done by 9 o'clock tonight. Post it with an urgent tag and some more money for the timeline. The max time should be a week IMO.

3) Would people exploit this and use this to transfer funds? To stop this there should be a max for each type and the version of file. Say for a delete file <.2 should not exceed 100 HPD, and it increases in increments of 100 per .1 For a disinfect, Adware =<.166 should be max 150 and >.166 should be max 250. Spyware should be less since the files are not that big and Fileshares <.2 should be max 600 and go up in increments of 200 per .1

Or with the idea of faction wars coming about, you can set missions up but they can only be taken by your own faction.

cannot post for a Faction if you have any negative fames for it (or maybe just if you are on Wanted)

if the IP Changes then the mission is cancelled and the missions poster will be reimbursed with for the reward and a percentage of the fee that they paid

still have to read:
http://hpforum.etvirtualworlds.com/index.php?topic=298.0
http://hpforum.etvirtualworlds.com/index.php?topic=825.0
http://hpforum.etvirtualworlds.com/index.php?topic=2275.0
« Last Edit: December 20, 2012, 12:55:46 PM by N3hpy50X3 » Logged

.,..,....,,....,.,,...,,.,,.,.,,.,,.,..,.,,.,,,..,,..,,,..,......,,.,..,.,,,..,,..,......,,....,..,......,,.,,.,.,,..,.,.,,.,,,..,,,.,...,,....,.,,.,,....,......,,..,,,.,,....,.,,.,,.,.,,..,.,.,.,,,.
Exousia
« Reply #4 on: December 18, 2012, 04:48:25 PM »

It's amazing how important homework becomes when it's not school assigned.

Good to see some thought, but unfortunately, this idea is as old as the game and has yet to gain any real momentum. Not trying to discourage you, just letting you know what you're in for.  5
N3hpy50X3

Deal With It. Don't Get

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 20, 2012, 12:53:01 PM »

but you're still just a "Newbie" with only one * and 47 Posts  16

WolfDoc
Select Member

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 20, 2012, 05:26:43 PM »

lol n3hpy exo one of the oldest players, and ex moderator..if he hadn't reset his account he would have more post them most
plierpuller

plierpuller@hotmail.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #7 on: December 21, 2012, 01:53:11 AM »

perhaps not as many as you Wolfy, for some reason a lot of people have some things to say about you  laugh

What are you waiting for? You're faster than this. Don't think you are, know you are. Come on. Stop trying to hit me and hit me. (Morpheus, The Matrix)
Exousia
« Reply #8 on: December 22, 2012, 03:03:01 AM »

but you're still just a "Newbie" with only one * and 47 Posts  16

lol n3hpy exo one of the oldest players, and ex moderator..if he hadn't reset his account he would have more post them most

I think Bontrose was the only freak with more posts and time spent on the forum.

perhaps not as many as you Wolfy, for some reason a lot of people have some things to say about you  laugh

Not all are to be believed either.
WolfDoc
Select Member

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 24, 2012, 01:37:11 AM »

lol glad to know people still talk about me, even thou i dont know why, i really havent been doing much. only talk to people when i have too
Exousia
« Reply #10 on: December 24, 2012, 04:54:06 AM »

You'd think they'd have better things to do.  14
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to: