The Hacker Project - a free online game

March 28, 2024, 06:19:17 AM
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

"Being illegal doesn't make it wrong."
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: FU? Faith union?  (Read 3828 times)
shadow0001

View Profile
« on: April 09, 2013, 05:45:08 AM »

What is the faith union and does it still exist.
Exousia
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2013, 02:08:40 PM »

It was an alliance of players with the goal of preventing a reset back when the "Revelation" feature was first introduced.

No, it does not still exist, for several reasons, primarily: The vast majority of the players which constituted it have left the game, and it obviously failed to prevent a reset as there have been several resets.

However, this does not mean that players/groups are not currently engaged in disinfecting Revelation and prolonging the current round. There are missions and other incentives to do so, but the "Faith Union" is no more.
shadow0001

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2013, 07:23:43 PM »

What groups do u know are pro-rev and I'm assuming most groups are pro-faith?  (The weaker groups seem to like the idea of revelation reset happening very soon so they get strong faster.)
Exousia
« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2013, 01:33:35 AM »

I do not know who is pro-revelation. A recent feature update now allows Revelation to self activate via a mutated form, however, so the game tends toward "wanting" to reset itself. (You will see such self-activations on servers marked as unlisted and sporting the description "MRV research.") I do know that there is a large and powerful group actively trying to prevent a reset, however.
shadow0001

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 16, 2013, 12:36:54 AM »

name of the group?
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to: