The Hacker Project - a free online game

March 28, 2024, 05:31:00 PM
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

"Hackers come and go, but a great hack is forever."
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: slow rev  (Read 4839 times)
Ichigo Kurosaki

View Profile
« on: April 12, 2013, 10:01:27 PM »

it seems to me that the big groups will be the only once standing at the end of this round and with wolfdoc away there is no one to keep the game at a normal fare game play pace. dos and ccc has been hitting every server that has rev and the  owner of a rev will have there server,s destroyed. i beleve if a uninstalled rev is downloaded and not installed it should not show the server ip untill it gets instaled since there is no way for low level groups to counter or atack the biger groups other than useing rev witch by pass the protection of biger groups... the only other option for low level groups is to go on vac. then the big groups wait till your back and mob you again. something has to change to give small groups a better fighting chanse.. my sugestion is make uninstalled rev inviseble or make vac abel to activate it at any time no 3 day period needed... and with the new rewards going to the best players the smaller groups are going to be run over since the bigger groups will want those reward for them selfs. please leave replays and surgestions so we can ask emi to change some things ... lots of players don,t play cause the bigger groups are to stong...  2
JackClark

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2016, 05:53:58 AM »

What I think, in your opinion, is similar.
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to: