The Hacker Project - a free online game

March 28, 2024, 12:27:32 PM
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

"Subverting tyranny is the highest duty."
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: gold acc FTP question  (Read 3371 times)
tomorty080

View Profile
« on: May 22, 2013, 03:42:55 PM »

when you run out of gold days, what happens to the files on the gold FTP?

- posted in honor of ARVL
We are here to protect the world against the rev virus, we will be the last defenders, no matter what, we will be the last line of defense
N3hpy50X3

Deal With It. Don't Get

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2013, 07:03:52 PM »

They are still there until the end of the round so if you get Gold Account again then you will have access to them again.

.,..,....,,....,.,,...,,.,,.,.,,.,,.,..,.,,.,,,..,,..,,,..,......,,.,..,.,,,..,,..,......,,....,..,......,,.,,.,.,,..,.,.,,.,,,..,,,.,...,,....,.,,.,,....,......,,..,,,.,,....,.,,.,,.,.,,..,.,.,.,,,.
tomorty080

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2013, 08:37:44 PM »

thanks, i was hoping that was the answer

We are here to protect the world against the rev virus, we will be the last defenders, no matter what, we will be the last line of defense
Exousia
« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2013, 07:48:59 PM »

N3hpy50X3 is correct.

Also, you keep your Gold FTP capacity between rounds, so upgrading the capacity of the Gold FTP server is permanent for the life of the account regardless of whether or not it currently holds Gold status.
tomorty080

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 31, 2013, 01:56:06 PM »

i just needed the FTP storage because i got 200K of PvP points so i cashed them in for the 60 days of gold

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to: