The Hacker Project - a free online game

April 20, 2024, 05:06:41 AM
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

"Being illegal doesn't make it wrong."
Pages: 1 [2]
Print
Author Topic: Log AutoDeleter  (Read 8666 times)
N3hpy50X3

Deal With It. Don't Get

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: October 06, 2012, 09:48:57 PM »

FREE VERSION
50% of the Deleter version (so if Deleter 0.1, then only deletes logs to version 0.05)
and can only be used if there is a Deleter of equal/lesser version than itself

PAID VERSION
100% of the Deleter version
higher version costs less HPD per log autodeleted

THESE APPLY TO BOTH VERSIONS
+150% AP per usage (5AP)
both AutoDeleter and Deleter must be running simultaneously (but you don't run both manually, only AutoDeleter and it will automatically open a running process for Deleter aswell)

I feel it is balanced by the AP usage
...maybe make a poll for free vs paid?

for first week of new players game can have logs deleted automatically (replaced with "attempting to delete this log is useless, it is under new player protections" or something ...then other players without said protections can use this also when they modify their logs 5)
...actually, no, I change my mind - incorporating log deletes into the tutorial sounds like a much better idea (but their logs should still be protected for the first week - "new player protection scheme")

(posting here lead to "Log Detection" being added to here: http://hpforum.etvirtualworlds.com/index.php?topic=3721.0)
« Last Edit: October 06, 2012, 10:37:11 PM by N3hpy50X3 » Logged

.,..,....,,....,.,,...,,.,,.,.,,.,,.,..,.,,.,,,..,,..,,,..,......,,.,..,.,,,..,,..,......,,....,..,......,,.,,.,.,,..,.,.,,.,,,..,,,.,...,,....,.,,.,,....,......,,..,,,.,,....,.,,.,,.,.,,..,.,.,.,,,.
Pages: 1 [2]
Print
Jump to: