The Hacker Project - a free online game

March 28, 2024, 02:24:29 PM
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

"Subverting tyranny is the highest duty."
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Info ON Research  (Read 4709 times)
OcTAvIAn

View Profile
« on: July 19, 2008, 12:23:40 PM »

atention For all the newbes, and justdontknowbes, while researching pasward break, you can still crack IP's but you will have to start the rearch all over, it will stop the count down, it wont take any of your hp, but its just a waste of time.  atention
virus man

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2008, 01:48:40 PM »

atention For all the newbes, and justdontknowbes, while researching pasward break, you can still crack IP's but you will have to start the rearch all over, it will stop the count down, it wont take any of your hp, but its just a waste of time.  atention

That was already brought up in Bugs and Sir Emi has deemed it to not be a bug.  just a FYI

SGP is opening their forums for all.  From now on all Tutorials and Help files that SGP releases will be available there.

SGP's Forums.

New World Order
OcTAvIAn

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2008, 04:14:31 PM »

Well i know of that, and thx for clearin that up for everybody, this is just so people will have a better understandin,  5
Anythin else helpful, pls post
sovietpride

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2008, 08:18:28 PM »

buy a second erver and research it on there ^_^

quidquid latine dictum sit, altum sonatur
siremi
Administrator

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #4 on: July 19, 2008, 09:56:10 PM »

yeah it's confusing but I didn't find any other way, so when you research the Passwd Breaker just let it finish research and crack later or it will override the research time...  wallbash maybe it will improve in the future...

OcTAvIAn

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 20, 2008, 12:53:02 AM »

Thats odd thou, you can research on anything else, lets say hide files, and still run it, hel*, u can do it on anything other,  21 , but ya the second server is an great ideal  shifty
Araeus

View Profile Email
« Reply #6 on: July 21, 2008, 04:32:02 PM »

Awesome, wish I would've known that... I had like 5 minutes left on my password crack research and decided to hack into some little weak server to see if I could... there goes the past few hours...

Noseedam

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 21, 2008, 04:34:55 PM »

Awesome, wish I would've known that... I had like 5 minutes left on my password crack research and decided to hack into some little weak server to see if I could... there goes the past few hours...

owchy

sign the AP petition already!!!!!!!!!!!!
OcTAvIAn

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 21, 2008, 08:12:42 PM »

lol, thats whys the posts made, ive been researchin like 10m hrs or more,  then lose it, sux, huh?
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to: