The Hacker Project - a free online game

April 29, 2024, 04:55:15 PM
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

"Subverting tyranny is the highest duty."
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Blow out of the water ideas.  (Read 3032 times)
Nagitof

View Profile
« on: July 19, 2008, 11:54:35 PM »

This is the most wild idea ever but, what if there could be a secret server with a v1 fire wall and password protect that could be there purely for viruses. The server would have 5000kbs with extreme CPU and RAM. And people would upload as many viruses as they would like on to it. There would be no anti virus on it or missions to stop them. And the biggest thing of all would be that only Gold accounts can use it. yes its a shocker idea.

If you have other crazy ideas post them here.

Noseedam

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2008, 11:57:04 PM »

This is the most wild idea ever but, what if there could be a secret server with a v1 fire wall and password protect that could be there purely for viruses. The server would have 5000kbs with extreme CPU and RAM. And people would upload as many viruses as they would like on to it. There would be no anti virus on it or missions to stop them. And the biggest thing of all would be that only Gold accounts can use it. yes its a shocker idea.

If you have other crazy ideas post them here.

gives gold TOO much power dude, i might donate a little here and there (thinking about it, gimme a bit!)

but i think gold is stupid, it gives select people TOO MUCH POWER!!!!!!!!!

and i don't like the idea of people paying money for extras on a supposedly free game................

sign the AP petition already!!!!!!!!!!!!
Nagitof

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2008, 11:58:22 PM »

Thats why i called it a blow out of the water idea.

Noseedam

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2008, 12:01:30 AM »

it's a bit TOO far out............ however, we have suggested purpose specific servers in several ways

we've suggested
banking servers 1
customized personal servers 2
additional public severs 3
etc. ..........

no harm done tho :P

sign the AP petition already!!!!!!!!!!!!
Nagitof

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 20, 2008, 12:15:04 AM »

Your ideas arnt crazy they're very good ideas that i think should be there. This idea was to be down right crazy, I just said it cuz nothing gets by doing nothing. And in the past i have had some very good ideas that have gone into effect. e.g. before when you logged on to a server and someone was dl, deleting or uploading something you could cancel it from that server, it was my idea to prevent it so you would need to log on to the remote host doing it to stop it.

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to: